Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 80 blogs. Only 20 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days as of about 800pm CST. 45 posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Phoenix Sheet for GURPS Character Assistant (3/02/17) – An overview of the most excellent Phoenix character sheet for the GURPS Character Assistant, and a few of the many ways it can be configured.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Warheads R Us (3/02/17) – One thing I think we can all agree on is when it comes to explody goodness, big enough is never enough…
GURPS Overhaul (Varyon)
- Combat Posture (3/01/17)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- GURPS Karthun: Magebound Weapon (3/02/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Feb 24 – Mar 2, 2017 (3/02/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Recap: Eggplant Strategy Playtest #1 (3/02/17)
- Sorcery: Possession Spells (3/01/17)
- Sorcery: Fuel Spells (2/28/17)
- Sorcery: Communication & Empathy Spells (2/27/17)
- Sorcery: Body Control Buffs (2/26/17)
- Martial Art: Meditation of War (2/25/17)
- Martial Art: The Gentle Way (2/24/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (2/24/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Hunting for Inspiration II: Stranger than Fiction (3/01/17)
- Hunting for Inspiration I: Better Stories Than Mine (2/28/17)
- Psi-Wars: First Steps to a Setting (2/27/17)
- Psi-Wars: A Manifesto on Setting Design (2/26/17)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 23 (3/02/17) – Arn and his companions take some time to interrogate Eliar Peake, a Sea Harpy thug. He spills the beans and the companions develop a plan. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Arcana Abilities: Hanged Man (2/28/17)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- Get Religion with Dungeon Fantasy 7: Clerics (2/27/17)
- Delving dungeons four ways with GURPS (2/25/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Bits of melted brain (3/02/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
- Review: Psi Wars (2/26/17)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: Sweet Sixteen (2/26/17) – Mistzy becomes a woman and the party frees a mysterious prisoner.
- Soundscapes: Audio Setup (2/24/17) – How I set up my soundscapes. Also, new PMG audio KS.
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Swiss-Sided Dice: A new Podcast (2/27/17) I started a podcast with my GURPS group
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Ars Mundi: The Gravity Highway (3/01/17) – A way to use an odd form of gravity manipulation technology to create a fast transit network around the solar system.
- Ad Astra: Gravitic Propulsion (2/27/17) – A look at how gravitics can be used for spacecraft propulsion, and a mix of discussion about look, feel and setting assumptions, plus some new spaceships systems.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)