Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and the fourth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, only a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Two cursed swords (2/21/18)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: More Transcendent Principles (2/22/18)
- Patreon Post: the Cult of the Emperor (2/21/18)
- Patreon Post: The Cult of the Emperor – Poll Results (2/20/18)
- Patreon Post – the Five Elders of the Shaolin (2/16/18)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Pathfinder Iconics in the DFRPG: Sajan (2/17/18)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Still working away (2/22/18)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.05 (2/18/18) – Fifth episode of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign and conclusion of the first adventure in this run. The crew escape from the Crucible station and promptly get into a space battle or two before discovering something surprising…
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: Temple of the Ebon Hand (2/20/18)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG Blog Challenge (2/22/18)
- GURPSDay Summary Feb 16, 2018 – Feb 22, 2018 (2/22/18)
- DFRPG: New Customers vs Cost Overruns (2/18/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG: Aftermath of Report to the Stakeholders (2/17/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Review: Fantasy-Tech 2 – Weapons of Fantasy (2/22/18)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (2/16/18)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Rush Jobs for After-Market Modifiers (2/22/18)
- My Answer is Always Adventuring (2/21/18)
- Felltower & the SJG Stakeholders Report (2/18/18)
- Future of the DFRPG / SJG Report to the Stakeholders 2017 is out (2/16/18)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Metal Spells VII (2/22/18)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells XII (2/21/18)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells XI (2/20/18)
- Sorcery: Debuff Spells (2/19/18)
- Sorcery: Prismatic Spells (2/18/18)
- Sorcery: Light Spells (2/17/18)
- Sorcery: Stone Spells (2/16/18)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
- Grimwyrd: The Ansible of Spirits (2/21/18)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Psions in the Imperium (2/21/18) – Working through my plans on how to deal with Psions in the Imperium in our ongoing GURPS: Traveller game. No stats abused, although several GURPS books referenced.
- Game Prep: Tempest (2/19/18) – Stating out the nano-drug ‘tempest’ that’s going to be such a problem for my Traveller PCs with GURPS stats. Using the format I’ve seen in Biotech and Ultratech.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.06 – Adventure 2 Begins (2/18/18) – Making plans for the 6th session of our ongoing game. This is mostly stream of consciousness rambling. No stats abused.
- Recap and GM Notes: Traveller 4.05 (2/18/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 2/18/18. Includes a link to the YouTube recording of our stream. References made to GURPS: Spaceships combat rules and a nifty image I created to help that is present.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4×05, Fast Gig & Wyrm/S Jump Shuttle (2/16/18) – Speccing out a fast gig (pulled from the Faun-class 20-ton Gunned Gig but without the weapons) and the Wyrm/S-class 700-ton SDB Jump Shuttle) from GURPS: Traveller (3E) and converting it to use the GURPS: Spaceships (4E) rules. Stats were most definitely abused.
- Using GURPS Action Chases for a Race (Part Deux) (2/16/18) – Further thoughts regarding how to use the Action 2 Chase rules in a race. References also made to GURPS: Spaceships since I’m planning for the “race” to take place during/following a space battle.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (2/16/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
Ostarys Tactics (Archon Shiva)
- How hard is it to die in DFRPG (2/20/18)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- GM tips: Monster Traits part 1 (2/21/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 112: Action II (2/19/18)