Hall of Judgment (Print + PDF Bundle)
Hall of Judgment is set in the barbarian lands of the north (predictably called Norðlönd). It is designed to evoke the feeling of a nordic/viking culture without specifically invoking Norse myth and legend. The bundled product contains both a deluxe softcover print and a PDF for easy reference.
- The print version is printed on gloriously luscious 140gsm (93#) silk-coated matte paper, with a sturdy soft cover, in 8×10″ form factor to fit neatly inside your Dungeon Fantasy RPG boxed set. The PDF is layered and hyperlinked for convenience.
- This product is a micro-setting and scenario for the Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game (Powered by GURPS)
- It features non-linear adventuring for 4-6 250-point characters
- Explore a Viking-flavored world trekking through cold, harsh mountains, facing dangerous faerie, and searching for a lost holy place, and the priceless relics within
- Easily portable and usable with any GURPS Fantasy campaign
The Hall of Judgment print version is printed on gloriously luscious 140gsm (93#) silk-coated matte paper, with a sturdy softcover. It is substantially more robust than your typical POD 128-page book (see the gallery!). It is formatted in the same 8×10″ layout that the original Dungeon Fantasy RPG boxed set books are printed.
Preface. Contains a brief discussion of the original volume and how it came to be converted to the Dungeon Fantasy RPG.
Isfjall. The town is described in enough detail to serve as a base for further adventures.
The Journey. This section is broken out and expanded from the original volume. Random encounter tables, weather hazards, and other difficulties that arise when nature itself rises against you.
Lögheimili Ruins. A dangerous place. Full of evil it is. In you must go. A micro-dungeon! You don’t have to go in. Or come out.
Domstollinn. The core scenario. It is presented as a set of encounters that can be tackled (or not) in any order. An encounter includes a set of Challenges, telling the GM what must be overcome, Concealed information the players don’t know initially, Alternative ways to short-circuit, bypass, or otherwise not just Leroy Jenkins one’s way through a challenge, and Rewards, where appropriate.
Bestiary. Each monster that may be encountered in the scenario is given a description, statistics (including brief stats used with the Fantastic Grappling Quick-Start), and combat tactics to make each one unique. Over 30 creatures, nearly all of them new.
Fantastic Grappling Quick-Start. Even if you don’t have the book, you can still use the rules. Two pages of grappling the way it should be: fast, fun, and well-integrated with the Dungeon Fantasy RPG mechanics, using the control damage type first introduced in GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling, but refined and simplfied after years of play in multiple systems.
Pre-Gen Characters. Sixteen 250-point characters will be provided to allow the scenario to be played with minimal preparation; this adds to the excellent pre-gens already provided in the Dungeon Fantasy RPG boxed set.
All together, this is a complete adventure that can be run on its own or dropped into an existing campaign.