- The Commander (Doug) – telekinetic super-soldier with a really angry dog (Yukio). The dog is a powerful ally (250-300 points) and very intelligent and very, very aggressive.
- The Rat Queen (Emily) – brick with super-perception; made of actual rats
- Zephyr (Merlin) – Real name Murui; Shaolin Kung Fu expert and super-speedster.
- Eamon Finnegan (Kyle) – smooth talking gravity-master; Ultimate Fighting Lawyer, to borrow a phrase.
- Ezekiel (Christian) – Techno Master, Genius, Esper, Super Archer
- Katana (NPC) –
Will be The Commander’s wife one day. She knows it to be true.Recently revealed to be the 4yo little girl from the time-vision plot arc. The Commander cannot date a kid he knew when she was four. Icky.
- Four Navy SEALS
- Galatea – our newly-made Ultron; first name Natalie.
The Powers Return
We pick up where we left off, and it’s a lot colder in there. It’s getting a lot colder outside, and so it’s getting a lot colder in the base. We get to work making the place a bit more defensible, plus getting our powers back and locating Maria’s friend.
Zephyr gives me a bro-hug for being depressed that he knew Katana when she was four. On the other hand, Yukio is looking at him like “man, you’re insane. She rubs my belly, she smells good, whats your problem?”
We look through stuff, and as we’re working the place over, we find a bunch of boxes labeled KB-109. Bunch of parts that look like a robotic spider. We look it up. It’s an autonomous sentry robot, developed sometime in 2020 as a means to counter the vampire threat. They were controlled by some sort of neural link device. We get to see a guy in a battlesuit with about 30 of these things tearing into a small mob of vampires. The bots are moving at something like 22mph.
Zephyr wants to let Yukio control it. This seems like a sub-optimal plan, but hey, why not?
What about Eamon? Well . . . it would still be funnier to give it to Yukio.