We are all down here in Arizona, so the stuff that we’re giving each other within the family stayed at home. We’ll do that tomorrow.
For now, I received
- 11 sets of polyhedral dice
- Lifting straps to transfer deadlift weight from my grip to my wrists
- A gift certificate to amazon for woodworking tools
- Inline skates so I can stop renting the horrid stuff at the skating rink
- An improvised weapon that might also be a charcoal grill scraper
- A digital caliper so I can get good dimensions on my shield edges
- A desk ornament.
We shall see what tomorrow brings! Truth be told, I still need to shop for my wife…