Thursday is GURPSDay, and I’m on time this week!
In personal Gaming Ballistic News:
- The Lost Hall of Tyr final PDF was sent to backers, and then on to the printer. They’re in pre-flight.
- Re-read Citadel. It’s fundamentally sound in the backdrop, now I have to flesh out the relationships, factions, and add encounters.
- I posted a hoped-for publishing schedule for me in 2019.
- SJG and I formalized the contract for The Fantasy Trip. It’s delightfully open-ended in number of 16-page adventures I can write
- I’ll be headed down to FNORDCon April 6-7, and running a table. Lots of Nordlond, maybe a preview of Citadel even, and several surprises
GURPSDay is starting its sixth – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic. Things have slowed down a bit, and I’ll be considering how to revitalize this weekly activity. I’d like to see an average of 100 posts here per week – one per blog, ish – so we’ll see what we can do to get creative juiced flowing.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line. Take special note of the RSS Settings Fix if you’re on WordPress.
Continue reading “GURPSDay Summary Feb 1, 2019 – Feb 7, 2019”