Apologies for the hiatus. Things have been a bit nutso recently. What I can say:
- I’m working on three secret projects. They are all pretty cool.
- I still have roughly a half-dozen articles in the theoretical Pyramid queue, including some of what I think is my best work to date.
- Technical Grappling, High-Tech, and Martial Arts will not, in fact, engage in a three-way death match should they be put next to each other. However, the authors might buy tickets to see it together should it happen.
- +Peter V. Dell’Orto‘s most popular post is still good advice
- I still need to get crackin’ on a unified perception theory, but there was a spectacularly comprehensive forum post by +Sean Punch that might have made it superfluous.
- I might actually play in a real game tomorrow!
- I might actually run Alien Menace Turkey Day week!
- I might really, really need more sleep.
- Sudden attacks of five-month-old sleeplessness on top of a crazed work schedule? No fun
- My five year old daughter kicked serious butt in her tournament grappling match last Saturday. I was shocked to see her really wipe the floor with her partner. Go S!
That’s about it.