Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 76 blogs. Only 24 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days as of about 720am CST. 51 posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Sensory Displacement (2/09/17)
- Sorcery: Water Spells II (2/08/17)
- Sorcery: Water Spells (2/07/17)
- Monster: Babau (2/06/17)
- Sorcery: Light and Darkness Spells III (2/05/17)
- Sorcery: Light and Darkness Spells II (2/04/17)
- Sorcery: Light and Darkness Spells (2/03/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- Giants throwing boulders in GURPS (2/07/17) : I play with the math of the GURPS throwing rules for very strong combatants, and come up with a better solution using the slam rules.
- Some More Experiences With Technical Grappling (2/04/17) : I evaluate my group’s experience with Technical Grappling, and conclude that the minor permanent increase in complexity sometimes pays off but its very borderline.
- New Dawn Session 4: On the Misapplication of Forces (2/03/17) : The Resistance Leaders at Camp Liberty fight a horrible monster, while the Resistance army conquers the orc stronghold of Swartun but lets the orc field army get away.
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- GURPS house rule: completion time (2/03/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Bits of default hell (2/04/17)
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Meta: One Year Blogiversary (2/09/17)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 97 (2/09/17) – The Grey Company spends time doing some research and meets a new friend, Kasiex, a Hutaakan Wildsteward. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Dragon’s Dogma Bestiary: The Undead (2/06/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Some updates (2/08/17)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- GURPS Supers Character: Jade Rocket (2/08/17)
- Pirates! Session #5: “Operation Greasy Jesus” (2/07/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- Snowed under again! (2/03/17)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
- Creatures of Fallen Stars: Winged Things (2/09/17)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (2/03/17)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Creating “Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow” – Part 2 (2/09/17) – In Part 2 of the creation of the convention game “Hare Today, Gone Tomomrrow,” the latest in the “Adventure Creation” series, I expand the vague ideas from Part 1 into concrete scenes and a story, and update the PCs themselves.
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Designer’s Notes: Necro-Psi (2/09/17)
- Carpe Blogeim: A Patron Reviews Patreon (2/08/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Mahotsukai Ritual Path Magic (2/04/17)
- GURPS101: More Telepathy Powers for Psionic Powers II (2/04/17)
- Carpe Blogiem: Aeon Handouts I (2/04/17)
- Designer’s Notes: The Monstrous Monstroum (2/03/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: Rethinking Communion (2/08/17)
- Space Ghost! Psionic Space Monsters in Psi-Wars (2/08/17) – Do ghosts fit into Psi-Wars? Perhaps better than I thought! A deeper look into how to handle broken communion and hauntings
- The Tiniest Space Monster: Space Disease (2/07/17) – Disease plays an important role in both the fantasy genre and history, and shows up an awful lot in our swamps and jungles. How should we handle it in a rollicking space opera like Psi-Wars?
- BYOSM: Bring Your Own Space Monsters: the Psi-Wars Edition (2/06/17) – A look at Aliens On Hand, a pyramid article that allows the quick creation of space monsters, with an eye towards making the resulting space monsters useful in Psi-Wars. Includes the Nehudese War Ox and the dreaded Dread Tiger!
- Space Monsters. Alien Beasts and Psi-Wars (2/05/17) – Starting the series on space monsters, I look at existing resources, including the Space Bestiary, Monster Hunters 5 and GURPS Horror, and assess their usefulness for our purposes
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Servitors [8 pt] [GURPS] (2/09/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (2/09/17)
- Recap: Void Ventures – Session 2 (2/09/17) – Killer bubbles.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Disadvantages in my GURPS Games, Part III: Changing Disadvantages in Play (2/09/17)
- Disadvantages in my GURPS Games, Part II: Mitigating Disads (2/08/17)
- Disadvantages in my GURPS Games, Part I: The Basics (2/07/17)
- Even more CP-based Grappling Reflections (2/05/17)
- Some Experiences of Technical Grappling in DF (2/03/17)