Thursday is GURPSDay, and I’m starting to get back on my game, but still not there yet.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs – we picked up two more. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Ethical Spells (7/06/17)
- Treasure: Special Materials III (7/05/17)
- Sorcery: Banestorm Spells (7/04/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells VIII (7/03/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells VII (7/02/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells VI (7/01/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells V (6/30/17)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Scattershot – July 2017 (7/06/17) – Some quick info on GURPS with Roll20 and Fantasy Grounds, a new dry-erase game board with hexes and squares perfect for GURPS, and even a couple of TV reviews!
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: Pythoness House, Part I (7/01/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Review: GURPS Planet of Adventure (7/06/17)
- Simple Bar Contests: Knockdown (7/03/17)
- Felltower: Red Raggi’s loadout (7/02/17)
- Simple Bar Contests: Target Shooting (7/01/17)
- Simple Bar Contests – Vile Foods (6/30/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Session 21: The Grimstut Case (7/05/17) : The PCs investigate the death of an ally.
- New Dawn Session 9: Enter the Villain (7/04/17) : The PCs fight a powerful sorcerer.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (6/30/17)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
- Super Session 1 – Entomology (7/02/17)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- A free zine from the FY DIY RPG group (7/06/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Planetary Governments of the Alliance (7/06/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Carpe Blogiem: Author, Patreon, and Blog Highlights – July 2017 (7/04/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Seiðr Ritual Path Magic (7/01/17)
- GURPS101: More Telepathy Powers for Psionic Powers III (7/01/17)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Summer bits (7/06/17)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 30 (6/30/17) – The fighting rages on down the narrow hallways of the Sea Harpy hideout. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.