On a brief personal note, Hall of Judgment arrived in the USA, and is currently being distributed as quickly as I can get books (they didn’t arrive all at once) and put them in the post. It is, even with me being author and publisher, a very pretty book. You should get one if you don’t already have one! Consider shopping on Warehouse 23 to help SJG decide to do this with me again!
But . . . to GURPS! GURPSDay is currently pulling from 104 blogs on the roster. We picked up another one this week: Noh RPG Group, from Brazil. (Which by the way has a phenomenal GURPS following there. Really nice to see.)
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Veklumph [GURPS 4e] (9/05/18)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- One-Post Skyrim (9/03/18)
- Chalice World race, the Jotun (9/01/18)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- Added Details (9/02/18)
- Steampunk Monster Hunters #3: “Breaking and Entering” (9/02/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
- The Dragon Tablets – Iteration Three: Gear, Part III (9/04/18)
- Review: Hall of Judgment (9/01/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Campaign Planning – Lands out of Time (9/06/18)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Fire Has to Mean Something (9/01/18)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- GURPS Action: Consular Operations (9/05/18) – Starting to brainstorm the GURPS: Action game that I’m thinking about taking over for the Saturday group. No stats abused.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Reflections on my Modified Mook rule in play (9/07/18)
- Felltower, high-point PCs, loot threshold, and emergent behavior (9/05/18)
- Pictures from Session 109 (9/04/18)
- GURPS DF Session 109, Felltower 81 – Olympia (Part II) (9/03/18)
- Felltower / Olympia pre-summary (9/03/18)
- Revised GURPS Magic: Great Healing (9/02/18)
- Revised GURPS Magic: Healing spells and cumulative penalties (8/31/18)
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- DF Whiterock Session 18: The Net (9/03/18)
RadBox Studio (Adam Warnock (aka salsathegeek))
- Psionics, Robots, And Mechs. Oh My! (9/01/18)
- The Delta – The First Iteration: Playtest (9/03/18)
- The Delta – The First Iteration: Retrospective (9/07/18)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another two weeks in the life of GURPS (8/31/18)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Session Play Report for Manhattan Minicon Beneath the Fallen Tower using 75pt GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (8/31/18)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Pantheon: Orraya (9/06/18)
- Pantheon: Pladiru (9/05/18)
- Alchemy: Spice (9/04/18)
- Alchemy: Dungeon Concoctions VI (9/03/18)
- Alchemy: Dungeon Concoctions V (9/02/18)
- Alchemy: Dungeon Concoctions IV (9/01/18)
- Alchemy: Dungeon Concoctions III (8/31/18)
- Dungeons & Sorcery Spells 9 (9/05/18)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- GURPS Games on Demand (9/06/18) – A work-in-progress system for quickly defining the parameters of a game, so you can get to the fun part of actually playing that much faster!
- The Nature of GURPS (9/02/18) – My answer to the question, “What is the most important thing to know about GURPS before reading it for the first time?”
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)