Thursday is GURPSDay. We’re entering the last day of the Dungeon Fantasy Kickstarter. It fully funded during Day 16, about four days ago, and is still going strong. It looks to be pushing to around $155,000 plus another $30K from W23 sales, which gives us the 180,000 stretch goal of a month of Pyramid (one issue) for all backers who pledge $50 or more.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last 10-25 posts for every blog that has posted. This is a lot of posts – the GURPS blogging community has picked up rather a lot of steam recently, a phenomenon I hope that GURPSDay has helped with to a small degree.
I can only offer this exhortation: back the Kickstarter. Blog more. Create more. Refine your writing technique and participate in the community-driven submission process that is writing for SJG. They’re a tough crowd, and their standards are high. But if you can write for them, you can probably write for anyone.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Save vs. Hollowing (Anton L.)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Cursed -75 Points (BowToChris)
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
- Fight Analysis: Fellowship of the Ring (9/21/16)
- Fight Analysis: Conan the Barbarian (9/10/16)
- Sleepless Nights, Session 1: The Rite of the Wolf (9/09/16) – A prehistoric prologue session, with witchraft, violence, an arrowhead with a forbidden sign, a monster in a cave, and future shock at TL 0.
- Sleepless Nights: Magic House Rules (2 of 2) (8/27/16) – More additions to the standard magic system: magic circles, decanic sigils, and using Thaumatology to add temporary enhancements to spells. Plus applications for Alchemy, Autohypnosis, and more!
- Sleepless Nights: Magic House Rules (1 of 2) (8/26/16) – Additions to the standard magic system: Temporal mana variations rather than spatial ones, reasons to spend more than 1 point on spells, and Ritual Magic as a versatile supporting skill for spells.
- Sleepless Nights: Vampire Killing Martial Arts Style (8/18/16) – A martial art style for killing vampires. Includes two new techniques, one of them banned – banned by Kromm! For Sleepless Nights.
- Gonzostan: Initial Plans (8/17/16)
- Alternative Alchemy for Gurps (Part 2 of 2) (8/16/16) – A homebrew subsystem for Gurps: what you need to know to play an alchemist.
- Alternative Alchemy for Gurps (Part 1 of 2) (8/15/16) – A homebrew subsystem for Gurps: turning advantages into alchemical concoctions.
- How I Play: Dice and the Game Master (8/06/16) – Some thoughts on why I’m against GMs fudging dice rolls.
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)
Set Adrift on 3D6 (Conner)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
RPG Snob (Jason Packer)
Orbital Vagaries (Christian Blouin)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
Shane Plays (Shane Stacks)
RPG Jutsu (Merlin Avery)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Quiz: 30 Years of GURPS (9/28/16) – This week, enjoy a special 30-question quiz to celebrate the 30th anniversary of GURPS this year! How well do you really know the game we all love? Leave those books and PDFs closed and try your hand at guessing… I mean, knowing more than your fellow GURPS fans!
- Scattershot – September 2016 (9/22/16) – In this week’s post, I ask for more reader questions for the next audio ‘cast; plug the uber-cool Dungeon Fantasy RPG Kickstarter; point out a couple of places to chat about GURPS in real time; and share some useful GURPS resources I found in my travels this week. Enjoy!
- Hell on Wheels, Post-Con Wrap Up (9/15/16) – In the final look at the “Hell on Wheels” convention game, I talk about how the game played out at the table with three different groups and post all of the game notes and characters for download. Also, shout-outs to the Dungeon Fantasy RPG Kickstarter and the upcoming hardcopy version of “How to Be a GURPS GM”!
- Two Important GMing Lessons (9/07/16) – Two things I (re)learned GMing at last weekend’s convention – The Players Want To Have Fun, and Let Her Be A Werewolf!
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG Kickstarter! (9/01/16) – A new Powered by GURPS Kickstarter?! OMG YES!!!
- [Audio] Answering Reader Questions 01 (8/25/16) – Hopefully, today will see the upload of the first ever Game Geekery podcast, in which I answer a few questions posed by readers of the blog.
- More Thoughts on Hell on Wheels (8/18/16) – My next convention game, Hell on Wheels, is slowly shaping up! I also offer some thoughts on balancing characters by spotlight time instead of by point totals.
- Hell on Wheels (for Gateway 2016) (8/12/16) – After falling asleep and missing yesterday’s GURPSDay deadline, today I look at my brainstorming process for deciding on a new game to run at the Gateway 2016 convention in a few weeks.
- PCs as Ship Crew, Part Two (8/04/16) – A follow up to the recently popular post on establishing your game so that the PCs are the crew of a ship, whether on sea, across the aether, or in space.
- GM Convention Tips, The Sequel (7/28/16) – Since I run a lot of convention games, and a lot of people ask about convention games… seems like a topic worth covering! Here are general thoughts on running demos, one-shots, and convention games.
Southern Style GURPS (Chris Bower)
Yore (Martin Ralya)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- Why GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Is Awesome (9/07/16) – In light of the Dungeon Fantasy Kickstarter, this post discusses why dungeon fantasy is so popular—and why GURPS Dungeon Fantasy is a great way to play the genre.
- Dungeon Fantasy Kickstarter Announced (9/02/16)
- Character Creation Options (8/30/16) – Point buy may be the default way to create GURPS characters, but it’s far from the only option. This post examines several methods for building GURPS characters and explores which mechanism make the most sense for different player and GM needs.
- Aborting Combat in GURPS (8/23/16) – Balancing GURPS combat is tricky for new GMs. This post discusses strategies to abort an unexpectedly dangerous encounter without leaving the players feel cheated.
- Power-Ups 7: Wildcard Skills Review (8/16/16) – This review of GURPS Power-Ups 7: Wildcard Skills looks at how GMs can balance wildcards in their games, as well as how players can find ideas for wildcard skills to use with their characters.
- Understanding Reaction Modifiers (8/09/16) – What does a +1 reaction bonus mean in practice? How severe is a -2 reaction penalty? This post will interpret reaction modifiers so players and GMs can anticipate the consequences of gameplay choices on their characters’ social interactions.
- Ballparking Fatigue Costs (8/02/16) – Fatigue is the odd stat out in GURPS. This post will present a rules-light way to ballpark fatigue costs so GMs can easily incorporate fatigue into their campaigns.
- Thematic Character Creation with Template Optimal Concepts (6/15/16) – By using character-driven traits, players and GMs can quickly create characters that fill specific roles, embody particular backgrounds, or have unique motivations.
- How Broad is Your Wildcard Skill? Using Inventory Rolls to Model Skill Breadth (6/01/16) – This post explores a house rule for determining whether marginally-related skills are really included within a wildcard skill. This approach adapts the inventory roll technique (rolling to see whether a character has a particular piece of equipment) to create a “wildcard breadth check.”
- Template Toolkit 1: Characters Review (5/25/16) – This review of GURPS Template Toolkit 1: Characters looks at how templates can be used to speed up character creation, as well as how players and GMs can use the templating process to learn more about what makes characters effective.
Game in the Brain (Justin Aquino)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
World of Lycretia (Jeromy French)
Lost in Technology Again (Bill Barnes)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
Moral GURPitude (Michael Viviano)
Book and Sword (Sean Manning)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 12.1 (9/08/16) – Seeker and Moonscar head off to take care of some business of their own. They revisit the Harbormaster’s estate, talk with an enemy and run into some prejudice. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 12 (9/08/16) – The companions regroup after their adventures in the Vanderboren Vault and plan their next moves, including gathering some information on Lavina’s brother, Vanthus, do a little magical shopping and prep Arn for some undercover work. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 11 (9/01/16) – The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 85 (9/01/16) – The Grey Company does more exploration of the ancient Temple of Pflarr. Remar discovers a new “friend.” Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Grand Duchy 84 (8/25/16) – Griffin, Draven, Remar and Iris battle the undead in the Temple of Pflarr. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 10 (8/11/16) – Valinya uses magic to figure some things out while the rest of the crew tries to figure out the secret of the Vault. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 9 (8/04/16) – The Guardians and Lavinia go to see the Harbormaster then visit Castle Teraknian and the Vanderboren family vault. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 83 (7/07/16) – The Grey Company plans entry into a ruined temple. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Grand Duchy 82 (6/23/16) – The Grey Company learns the sad tale of the Traldar, repels an undead horde and goes to check out a ruined temple next door. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 8 (6/16/16) – The Guardians re-take the Blue Nixie and begin looking for what they came for, hopefully before the Harbor Watch arrives! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 7 (6/09/16) – The heart-pounding conclusion to the battle aboard the Blue Nixie! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Simple Tricks IV (6/02/16) – The Crew makes their way across the galaxy, brokering shady deals, purchasing cold weather gear and looking for a missing son. On the snowy world of Ando Prime, they find some answers and end up in the crossfire of a gunfight in a snow filled canyon! The continuing saga of the Crew of the Painted S’kytri in our GURPS: Star Wars campaign, Simple Tricks and Nonsense.
- Grand Duchy 81 (5/26/16) – The members of the Grey Company are led to the Traldar village of Ronkan. They are greeted by a warm welcome… and screams in the night! Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 6 (5/19/16) – The Guardians agree to help Lavinia find out what has happened to her ship, the Blue Nixie. Their investigation quickly turns into a blind assault in the harbor. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Simple Tricks III (5/13/16) – Take Him Home. The crew of the Painted S’kytri take their beloved Captain “home” to Socorro for an honorable burial. They have to make a few stops along the way, though. The continuing saga of the Crew of the Painted S’kytri in our GURPS: Star Wars campaign, Simple Tricks and Nonsense.
- Grand Duchy 80 (5/05/16) – The Grey Company leads the northern charge against the “mutts,” enemies of the lizard riders. The “mutts” have some divine magic on their side… will the Grey Company be able to overcome? Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 5 (4/21/16) – The Guardians of Bletherad meet the person they have been seeking and agree to help her regain her family ship and fortune. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 79 (4/15/16) – The Grey Company assist the lizard riders in their foray against the “mutts” of the valley. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 4.3 (4/12/16) – Seeker and Moonscar slink around the seedy part of Essanos over on the Shadowshore. (part 3/3) The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 4.2 (4/10/16) – Fortis and Valinya fly across the harbor in search of the local mages guild, the Witchwardens. (part 2/3) The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 4.1 (4/10/16) – Silver the Dragon (in female Elf form) and Arn the Dwarf (also in female Elf form) secure lodgings for the party. (part 1/3) The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 78 (4/01/16) – The Grey Company explorers further into the valley, experiences a snakebite, skirts some ruins, gets bugs in their faces, finds some dead bodies and is accused of murder by lizard riding strangers. Another exciting episode of the Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 3 (3/24/16) – The companions finally arrive in the city of Essanos and begin their search for the mysterious blonde girl said to be the key to defeating the Chaos Lords. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 77 (3/17/16) – The Grey Company cautiously continues their exploration of the quiet valley. Challenges continue to present themselves, but they are overcome. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Simple Tricks II (3/15/16) – The Lambda Heist. The Crew of the Painted S’kytri infiltrate, assault and steal from an Imperial base on a backwater moon. Episode II of our ongoing GURPS: Star Wars campaign.
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Special GURPSDay for DF Kickstarter (9/28/16)
- Aeon Campaign S3E10 – Operation Viking (planning) (9/27/16) – Aeon Campaign S3E10 – We very, very quickly try and raise a perfectly non-homicidal robot love-child of two conflicting opposing powers, with moderate success, we think. We’re so proud. We then turn our minds to preventing Blue Skies from obtaining the last information they need to mass-produce metahumans, which is located at Century Base, east of Thule, Greenland. Plans are being formulated.
- Back from Thailand! Major Status Update (9/26/16)
- GURPS Day Summary Sept 16 – Sept 22, 2016 (9/23/16)
- Note: Thursday Sept 23 GURPSDay – one ping only (9/20/16)
- GURPS Day Summary Sept 9 – Sept 15, 2016 (9/15/16)
- Aeon Campaign S3E9 – It’s a girl! (9/13/16) – When Eamon and Ezekiel’s powers love each other very much, we try and resolve the conundrum of a potentially evil machine by creating Female Ultron.
- GURPS Day Summary Sept 2 – Sept 8, 2016 (9/08/16)
- Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set: The Word of Kromm (9/07/16) – With all the excitement about he DF Boxed Set, and even with my interview, there’s a lot of information Sean Punch has put out there in the DF threat of the SJG Forums. I’ve collected it here into one post.
- Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set: Interview with Line Editor Sean Punch (9/07/16) – I had the opportunity to sit down once again with GURPS Line Editor Sean Punch for a 90-minute interview concerning the GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set.
- Aeon Campaign S3E8 – Take Me Out to the Ballgame (9/06/16) – Aeon S3E8 – We take on a giant mob in Yankee Stadium. Lots of mooks, a giant minigun, and a guy with six attacks who can deliver a -8 deceptive attack. It’s a pretty robust battle and we blunder through thanks to huge karma spends. Nonetheless, Zephyr almost bites it. We win, but it’s messy.
- DF Kickstarter Funding Goals and Costs (9/03/16) – Is $100K too much for a KS goal for the DF boxed set? No. Definitely not, and I give estimates of why I think it’s either bang-on or even a little low. Applies to any self-publishing venture.
- DF Kickstarter Update #2: PDFs of DF files (9/01/16) – SJG adds the ability to get PDFs of the DF Boxed set to the Kickstarter Add-ons. Asked and answered!
- DF Kickstarter Update #1: A pretty damn important note (9/01/16) – An important note from Phil Reed in Update #1 from the Kickstarter about international shipping, and how you can back the project anyway, showing a vote of support for GURPS. Please read it, and consider backing.
- GURPS Day Summary Aug 26 – Sept 1, 2016 (9/01/16)
- Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set – Q&A with Phil Reed (8/31/16) – Steve Jackson Games’ CEO Phil Reed answers a few of my questions about the recently-announced GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set!
- Dungeon Fantasy Boxed Set announced! (8/31/16) – Steve Jackson Games makes a big announcement – a Kickstarter for a five-volume boxed Dungeon Fantasy set with lots of goodies in the box. Ready-to-play, with consolidated and edited content that will invite beginners and please grognards. Also – I’ve got interviews scheduled with Phil Reed and Sean Punch on this topic over the next two weeks. Watch this space!
- Aeon Campaign S3E7 – Ante-mortem (8/30/16) – In S3E7 of the Aeon campaign, we attend the civilian funeral of a fallen hero off-screen. We then try and figure out how to take the fight back to Blue Skies, and decide to really play the anti-Wheaton card. We get them evicted from their own main headquarters. Upon doing that, we realize that we’ve been penetrated at a high level by a group similar to Anonymous called Sentry. That is interrupted in true pulp fashion by a biker gang with machineguns. They are dealt with efficiently, but a bigger threat is revealed.
- GURPS Day Summary Aug 19 – Aug 25, 2016 (8/25/16)
- Aeon Campaign S3E6 – Interrogation (8/23/16) – In S3E6 of the Aeon campaign, we interrogate and debrief some of the people we extracted from the Blue Skies base. One is definitely a prisoner, while two are kidnap victims with varying level of moral integrity (and arrogance). We start to unravel the ‘what’ but not the ‘why’ and need to make plans for the future.
- GURPS Day Summary Aug 12 – Aug 18, 2016 (8/18/16)
- Locked blades in GURPS (8/16/16) – A post by Daniel Dover at Mailanka’s Musings has me thinking about lightsabers. S[ecifically, how to represent all that blade-binding you see in the movies.
- Aeon Campaign S3E5 – The wrong damn rec room (8/16/16) – In S2E5 of the Aeon campaign, we start out with a good plan. We attack the base. The plan goes pear-shaped. And there’s ED209 with very effective machine guns. And a crystal skull. Man down, Ethan. Man down.
- GURPS Day Summary Aug 5 – Aug 11, 2016 (8/11/16)
- Market Research: One Book or Multiple for RPGs? (8/10/16) – One book or several for a Roleplaying Game? Some really low-level market research[/URL] (I took a poll) and how Print-on-Demand might allow everyone to have cake and devour it properly. Turns out GURPS Fourth Edition’s setup seems popular.
5 Stone Games (5 Stone Games)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- My feelings on GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (9/29/16)
- Starfighter Tactics (9/28/16) – Having run out of unarmed styles to talk about, I offer you a bonus post expanding on starfighter tactics with techniques, perks and sample styles
- Psionic Martial Arts (9/27/16) – Wherein I take a deeper look at Christopher Rice’s Ishin-Denshin, Third Eye Fighting, and introduce Psionic Force Swordmanship
- Unarmed Styles: Fancy Techniques (9/26/16)
- Unarmed Styles: Practical Techniques (9/25/16) – A look at practical, victory-focused unarmed styles, and what their place might be in Psi-Wars, including Signature moves
- Armed Styled: Neurolash Techniques (9/21/16) – A detailed looked at neurolash weaponry, including modification rules, their place in psi-wars, and what some fighting styles might look like
- Armed Styles: The Vibro-Blade (9/21/16) – An in depth discussion of vibro-weapons, where they fit into Psi-Wars, including rules for modifying vibro-weapons, and fighting styles that focus more exclusively on vibro-weapons
- New Styles: Outlaw Tactics (9/19/16) – A detailed look at fighting styles and approaches for characters using ranged weapons generally available to civilians, such as blaster pistols or hunting blasters.
- New Styles: Military Tactics (9/18/16) – A detailed look at fighting styles and approaches for characters using military-scale hardware, such as plasma weaponry or gatling blasters
- Alternate Force Swords (9/14/16)
- New Styles: Force-Swordsmanship 2 (9/13/16)
- New Styles: Force-Swordsmanship (9/12/16)
- Designing New Martial Arts (9/11/16)
- Rewriting Combat: The Cheat Sheet (9/07/16)
- Rewriting Combat: Optional Rules (9/06/16)
- Rewriting Combat: Advantages, Skills and Techniques (9/05/16)
- Rewriting Combat: The Intent (9/04/16)
- Tactical Analysis: Monstrous Conflict (8/31/16) – Not all combat in Psi-Wars will feature human-on-human action. This is sci-fi! So, this article takes a look at how well the standard tactics of the setting will fare against giant space monsters or implacable robots. Rawr!
- Tactical Analysis: Civilian Conflict (8/30/16) – A look at how Psi-Wars combat will play out off the battlefield, with a discussion of gang warfare, duels and assassinations, and how well typical tactics and approaches will work in each situation
- Tactical Analysis: Military Conflict (8/29/16)
- Martial Arts Analysis: Breaking down Psi-Wars Tactics (8/28/16) – This week, I kick off a look at how I expect combat to look in Psi-Wars. This posts discusses the reasons for that, and what sorts of scenarios I want to look at
- Martial Arts Analysis: Force Sword-And-Buckler Combat (8/24/16)
- Martial Arts Analysis: Ishin-Denshin (8/24/16) – an analysis of Inshin Denshin, a psionic hand-to-hand style by Christopher Rice, found in Pyramid #3-69, including its themes, how it’ll play out, how well it fits into the model of Psi-Wars, and what an Inshin Denshin practitioner might look like
- Martial Arts Analysis: Way of the Galaxy (8/23/16) – An analysis of Way of the Galaxy, a shootist style found in GURPS Gun Fu, including a look at the theory behind it, how it differs from Star Wars, what works, what doesn’t, and what it would take to make a decent character with it
- Martial Arts Analysis: Force-Swordsmanship (8/22/16) – An analysis of standard GURPS Force-Swordsmanship, including a look at the theory behind it, how it differs from Star Wars, what works, what doesn’t, and what it would take to make a decent character with it
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F Zeigler)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
Castalia House (Varies)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
Jeffro’s Space Gaming Blog (Jeffro Johnson)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
Panhumanity’s Edge (Christain Blouin)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- I Can See Clearly Now That The Hyperspectral Goggles Are On! I Can See All Obstacles In My Waaayyyy! (9/22/16) – Afraid of the Dark? Tired of your enemies staying out of sight with the latest in therm-optic camouflage? Tired of the same old, same old when it comes to passive visual sensors? Then click the link and find out how you can upgrade your collection, today!
- My Review of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 19: Incantation Magic (9/17/16)
- Highly Mobile Infantry (9/15/16)
- Blogs and Posts That I like (9/10/16)
- My Thoughts On The GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Kickstarter (9/09/16)
- Power Armor, Powered Up! (9/08/16) -Need some more heavy metal love in your life? The bog standard Dreadnought Heavy Battlesuit not cutting it anymore? Need some custom powered suits for hapless soldiers as they battle the evil space bugs? Then you needs some Power Armor, Powered-Up!.
- What’s the Deal With the Beam Weapons Skill? (9/01/16) – In this weeks GURPS Day post I go over some of my isues with how GURPS handles the Beam Weapons skill and some possible ways to fix it.
- Noodling about Hyper Dense Armor and Traveller (8/27/16) -A quick little post were I ramble on about how I go through deconstructing how things work in GURPS, Ultra-Techs ties to Traveller and convert some Traveller armor materials into GURPS.
- Better Living Through Superior Firepower (8/25/16) – In today’s post I stat up some generic plasma guns you can use as templates to put to use the tips and techniques I explained in Brand Loyalty. Think of it as homework… with guns!
- Brand Loyalty (8/18/16) – Board using the same gear every game? Players want a little more excitement when they want their characters buy new stuff? Might be time you all developed a little… Brand Loyalty!
- Plasma Guns, Re-Energized!, Addendum! (8/16/16) – And Addendum to my last post, Plasma Guns, Re-Energized!. This covers some new options, a few that were cut and one that I forgot to add.
- Plasma Guns, Re-Energized! (8/11/16) – Plasma Guns, Re-Energized! Need more plasma weapon love in your game? Then read on to find out how to stat your own high-energy goodness!.
- Welp, I’ve just came down with a cause of the blogs…. (8/09/16)
Cadiz Redemption (Michael Wolf)
Gentleman Gamer (Raoul)
Hard Maths (CTA)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
Gothridge Manor (Tim Shorts)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
Of Paper Men and Plastic Monsters (Cole Jenkins)
Celti’s Chatter (Patrick Burroughs)
- On Blindness (2/23/16) – In which, the author rejects munchkinism with disadvantages and suggests a limit.
- On Improvisation (2/22/16) – In which, the author GMs by the seat of his pants.
- Holistic Technology (1/29/16) – In which the author takes cyber-physical systems in Altered States to extremes.
- What’s the Frequency, Kenneth? (1/28/16) – In which the author talks about frequency limitations in GURPS.
- An Altered State of Mind (1/25/16) – In which the author discusses GURPS, cyberpunk, world-building, and Altered States.
- GURPS Aging Calculator (1/23/16) – In which the author talks about programming for games and the GURPS aging rules.
Into the Storydark (Morgrim)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
The Red Mouser (Gotha)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)