Thursday is GURPSDay, and below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week, as of 450pm CST, there have been 45 GURPS-Related posts from our list of 54 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Ludo-Narrative Dissonance (7/01/16)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Getting a little farther along … (7/05/16)
Save vs. Hollowing (Anton L.)
- GURPS Melee Damage pt. 2.5 (7/01/16)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- The Bunny Story (7/07/16) – A crazy holiday week! I haven’t much time to post, so I’ll simply share with you one of my favorite gaming anecdotes… the Bunny Story. Enjoy!
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- The next campaign: What to play? (7/07/16)
- What Went Wrong (7/05/16)
- The Portland Apocalypse, Session #4: “That escalated quickly” (7/04/16)
Gentleman Gamer (Raoul)
- Writer’s block (7/07/16) – With some help from a friend, I deal with my writer’s block.
Game in the Brain (Justin Aquino)
- Hard Mode 60-80 Part 2 (7/04/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (7/07/16)
- Advantage: Amnesia as an advantage (7/07/16) – The ability to retroactively recall abilities, skills, or whatever at the moment you need it.
- Fundamentals: Fighting in the dark (7/06/16) – A few thoughts on dealing with darkness penalties in GURPS.
- Session Capture: Bad Company Session 5, Wherein a horse is grievously injured; copious frogs are butchered. (7/06/16) – Poor horse!
- Racial Template: Cactus-Folk (7/05/16) – Plant People!
- Racial Template: Walrus-Folk (7/04/16) – Walrus People!
- Review: GURPS Powers (7/03/16) – Absolutely necessary for customizing abilities of any type in a supernatural or Sci-Fi game.
- Druidic Ability: Binding Shot (7/02/16) – Advantage form of an arrow that can bind an enemy.
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy Denizens: Barbarians (7/01/16) – Barbarians! Barbarians! Barbarians!
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (7/01/16)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- After the End: Week 17 (7/05/16) – The group discovers an underground bunker and tries to figure a way to get in without having to fight robot drones. Meanwhile, Randy embarks on a quest to get their mutant teddy stoned, and Twitch gets harassed by a pack of feral dogs.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (7/01/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Alternate Hard to Kill & Hard to Subdue (7/07/16)
- Alternate FP recovery & Alternate Fit/Unfit (7/06/16)
- Conditional Modifiers and Simpler Play (7/05/16)
- DF Game Session 77, Felltower 50 – Part II – Crazies, Ghosts, and Big John (7/04/16)
- Preview of tomorrow’s session summary (7/04/16)
- Prep for game tomorrow (7/02/16)
- A month of GURPS DFM 3 and a bonus monster mod (7/01/16)
Orbital Vagaries (Christian Blouin)
- IW 7 – Big in Japan (7/02/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Someone Always Has to be the Nazis (7/08/16)
- Aeon Campaign A-Team S00E01 – New Age Breakfast Club (7/05/16)
- GURPS101: More Telepathy Powers for Psionic Powers (7/02/16)
- GURPS101: Alternate Alternate Form Rules (7/02/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
- Its Hour Come Round at Last 5 (7/01/16)
Cursed -75 Points (BowToChris)
- Let’s GURPS: Review: GURPS Powers (7/03/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary July 1 – July 7, 2016 (7/07/16)
- GURPSDay makes the Daily Illuminator! (7/07/16)
- Fit and The Last Gasp (7/06/16) – Thinking back on HT, Fatigue, Fit, and The Last Gasp. It’s a topic I touch on a bunch on the blog here and there, and Peter reminded me of it.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The Paths of Communion (7/06/16) – Three Paths for Communion: The Righteous Crusader, the Bound Princess, the Exiled Master
- Communion (7/05/16) – Details, rules and powers regarding the Divine Favor of Psi-Wars
- Building Paths (7/04/16) – An introduction into the concept of paths, what they are, how they interact with Communion, and my thought-process in designing them
- Building Communion (7/03/16) – An introduction into the concepts of communion, and how I went about designing Divine Favor for Psi-Wars
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- Google Sheets NPC Sheet (7/05/16)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 83 (7/07/16) – The Grey Company plans entry into a ruined temple. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F Zeigler)
- Progress Report (6 July 2016) (7/07/16)