Thursday is GURPS-Day, but I’m glad I was late this week! The inimitable +Sean Punch updated the GURPS thread of his Livejournal, where he gives weekly work-in-progress notes, and this week was a doozy.
Reposting the text here with some formatting changes, he announced:
We set art deadlines and/or release dates for many projects that were moving slowly. I cannot share dates, but I can name titles:
- GURPS High-Tech: Adventure Guns, by Hans-Christian Vortisch
- GURPS Loadouts: Low-Tech Armor, by Dan Howard
- GURPS Locations: St. George’s Cathedral, by Michele Armellin
- GURPS Martial Arts: Technical Grappling, by Doug Cole (douglascole)
- GURPS Thaumatology: Chinese Elemental Powers, by Bill Stoddard (whswhs)
- GURPS Thaumatology: Ritual Path Magic, by PK (peekitty)
- Transhuman Space: Wings of the Rising Sun, by David Chart
- A secret item by Warren Wilson;
- Sean’s GURPS Zombies
- Unnamed GURPS Power-Ups
- Unnamed GURPS Social Engineering
- Unnamed GURPS Thaumatology
That’s a full dozen titles, including my own Technical Grappling. Not named is Banestorm Martial Arts, which I got a look at during peer review (and it’s great fun), but you can also look for other works in this link, which is kept pretty well updated.