Thursday is GURPSDay, and below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week, as of 1630pm CST, there have been 31 GURPS-Related posts from our list of 54 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen.
Sorry for the late and single post today. I’m single-dad-ing it this week, and I almost literally have no idea what day it is. We were saved by the fact that Thursday is also gymnastics day.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- A Low level adventure in the works (6/26/16)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- Water Wizards, the Direct Damage Mages (6/30/16)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- Angry Punk Rockers In Classic Cars (6/30/16)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Playing with players’ perceptions (6/30/16)
- Session: Once More Into the Lair, Part II (6/26/16) – The final chapter in the interminable rat lair saga.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: After the End – Snowpocalypse (6/28/16)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- 19 June 2016 game log (6/29/16)
Cadiz Redemption (Michael Wolf)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (6/24/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 Icky Goo (6/30/16) – A surprisingly good book. Who keeps coming up with these really unnappealing titles though?
- Sorcery: Refrigeration (6/30/16) – Who needs electricity?
- Session Capture: Bad Company Session 4, Chaos, Luck, Bad Luck, but no one Died! (6/29/16) – Everyone’s alive!
- Divine Favor: Great Haste, and Two Weaker Derivatives (6/28/16) – These came out really cheap too.
- Encounter: Goblin Musketeer (6/27/16) – A goblin with a gun, how fun.
- Review: Basic Set – Campaigns (6/26/16) – The official book on running GURPS
- Review: Basic Set – Characters (6/25/16) – Does anyone that plays GURPS not have this book?
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1 (6/24/16) – A fantastic bestiary… with one small annoyance.
Game in the Brain (Justin Aquino)
- Hard Mode: Rule 60-80 (6/27/16)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F Zeigler)
- Progress Report (26 June 2016) (6/26/16)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Gun Fu: Last Man Standing (6/30/16)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- GURPS: The Synthesizer of RPGs (6/30/16) – I muse a bit on why it is that GURPS appeals to me, and look back over some of my own gaming history to see how the two dovetail together.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- A Psi-Tech Checklist (6/29/16)
- Anti-Psi in Action (6/28/16) – A look at Anti-Psi in Psi-Wars, including what powers I want and which I don’t, how one can defeat anti-psi and a discussion on niche protection. Also features an indepth look at Para-Invisibility and how it interacts with ESP (especially Precognition)
- Psychic Vampirism in Action (6/27/16)
- Psychic Healing in Action (6/26/16) – A look at Psychic Healing, what powers I want to use, which I do not, and a discussion about niche protection. Features a look at psionic Regeneration and Metabolism control
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters: Reviews Roundup (6/30/16)
- The Myth of Encounter Balance in DF Felltower (6/29/16)
- Observed Facts about my DF Felltower World (6/26/16)
- Random Things for Saturday (6/25/16)
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)
Save vs. Hollowing (Anton L.)
- GURPS Melee Damage pt. 2 (6/26/16)