Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 81 blogs. Only 19 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Aeon V-Team S01E01 – Mall Madness (3/10/17)
- Triple Threat: Skull Crab (3/07/17)
- Carpe Blogiem: March Patreon Surprise! (3/05/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Thaumaturgic Ritual Path Magic (3/05/17)
- The Hurt Locker: More Psi-Tech I (3/05/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Machine Spells (3/09/17)
- Sorcery: Exotic Senses (3/08/17)
- Psionics: Energy Blasting (3/07/17)
- Sorcery: Food Spells II (3/06/17)
- Sorcery: Food Spells (3/05/17)
- Sorcery: Making & Breaking Spells (3/04/17)
- Martial Art: Spinemeld Warrior Style (3/03/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 99: Death and Beyond (3/06/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (3/03/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Session 8: The Going Gets Tough (3/07/17) : The Resistance goes to explore an evil sorcerer-general’s castle, and finds outs to their dismay that evil sorcerers-general can teleport home in a hurry when they need to.
- New Dawn Session 7: (Some) Orcs Are Stupid (3/03/17) : The PCs, having infiltrated a castle, take it over and use it as base to liberate the countryside from the orcs.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Spaceships Quickie: Surviable Spaceships (3/09/17) – Tired of hearing, “You sank my space battleship!” when using GURPS Spaceships? Wish that ships made with this system were just a little more survivable? Well wonder no more! For this weeks GURPSday post we’re gonna make space combat a little less scary!
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: A First Draft Historical Timeline (3/09/17)
- Psi-Wars History 3: The Roots of Communion (3/08/17) – How do philosophies arise? And how do they die? A look at Judaism, early Christianity, Buddhist and Brahmanical thought, and the rise and fall of truly ancient civilizations, and how we can apply these lessons to the rise of Communion
- Psi-Wars History Part 2: The History of the Space Knight (3/07/17) – A look at samurai, the Knights Templar, various warrior-monk traditions (some stranger than others) and how we can apply these lessons to create a context for our mystical space knights
- Psi-Wars History Part 1: The History of the Empire (3/06/17) – Herein, I discuss the point of history, why it matters and why it doesn’t, and some models for putting a history together, plus a discussion of how much history Psi-Wars needs
- The History of Psi-Wars (3/05/17) – Herein, I discuss the point of history, why it matters and why it doesn’t, and some models for putting a history together, plus a discussion of how much history Psi-Wars needs
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Location, Location, Location! (3/08/17) – In combat, WHERE you hit an enemy can make as much of a difference as HOW MUCH damage you inflict. Today we’ll look at how the same gunshot wound affects the different hit locations from GURPS Campaigns, pp. 398-399.
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
- Session 5 (3/09/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
- Ravens N’ Pennies March Patreon Review (3/10/17)
- Psi Wars: Balancing Player-Created and Found Relics (3/08/17)
- Psi Wars: Empowering Artifacts in Play (3/07/17)
- Psi Wars: Empowering Artifacts (3/07/17)
GURPS Overhaul (Varyon)
- Combat Posture, Simplified (3/03/17)
World of Domibia (Canology)
- Playing Card Initiative System (3/08/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- GURPS Karthun: Elves (3/09/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Operation BRUTAL ADVENT, Part 2 (3/05/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)