Thursday is GURPSDay. We’re entering the last week or so of the Dungeon Fantasy Kickstarter. It fully funded during Day 16, about four days ago, and is still going strong. It looks to be pushing to anywhere from $135,000-165,000, but that’s not the full story, because ANY GURPS purchases count towards the stretch goals. One of those that has already funded is a second adventure (“Dungeon 2”).
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days. I’m posting from Nakhon Ratchisma, Thailand today, aided once again my my lovely and talented wife.
Over the last week there have been 36 GURPS-related posts from our list of 63 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen as of Friday about 9am in Thailand, which is 9pm in Minnesota.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Of Paper Men and Plastic Monsters (Cole Jenkins)
- Pyramid: The Dungeon Fantasy Collection (9/19/16) – What’s (probably) in Pyramid: The Dungeon Fantasy Collection?
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- I Can See Clearly Now That The Hyperspectral Goggles Are On! I Can See All Obstacles In My Waaayyyy! (9/22/16) – Afraid of the Dark? Tired of your enemies staying out of sight with the latest in therm-optic camouflage? Tired of the same old, same old when it comes to passive visual sensors? Then click the link and find out how you can upgrade your collection, today!
- My Review of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 19: Incantation Magic (9/17/16)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- GURPS Adaptations, William H. Stoddard (9/22/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Ritual Path Magic: Some Path of Mind spells (9/22/16) – Some path of mind/mesmerism themed spells for RPM/Incantation.
- Ritual Path Magic: Some Path of Body Focused Rituals (9/21/16) – Some spells that might be useful for one of my players and some examples highlighting the difference in Incantation Magic stats and Ritual Path Magic stats.
- Sorcery: (Inspired By) Charmander Abilities (9/20/16) – Some fire type attacks inspired by pokemon.
- Fundamentals: Hidden Doors (9/20/16) – How to find secret doors, and things to think about when including them in a dungeon.
- Opinions: Dungeon Fantasy 1 – Occupational Template (9/18/16) – My opinions on the Dungeon Fantasy 1 occupational templates.
- Opinions: Dungeon Fantasy 3 – Racial Templates (9/17/16) – My opinions on the Dungeon Fantasy 3 racial templates.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- GURPS Discworld [4E] and Mars Attacks! now on pre-order. (9/17/16)
- GURPS Martial Art: Python Strike Thesis Defense Kung Fu [GURPS 4E] (9/17/16)
- Annnnnd the ‘Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game, Powered by GURPS’ Kickstarter funded. (9/17/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Armed Styled: Neurolash Techniques (9/21/16) – A detailed looked at neurolash weaponry, including modification rules, their place in psi-wars, and what some fighting styles might look like
- Armed Styles: The Vibro-Blade (9/21/16) – An in depth discussion of vibro-weapons, where they fit into Psi-Wars, including rules for modifying vibro-weapons, and fighting styles that focus more exclusively on vibro-weapons
- New Styles: Outlaw Tactics (9/19/16) – A detailed look at fighting styles and approaches for characters using ranged weapons generally available to civilians, such as blaster pistols or hunting blasters.
- New Styles: Military Tactics (9/18/16) – A detailed look at fighting styles and approaches for characters using military-scale hardware, such as plasma weaponry or gatling blasters
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- DF Kickstarter reaches stretch goal 3! (9/21/16)
- The Return of Temian Fell! (9/21/16)
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG Smashes Stretch Goal 2! (9/19/16)
- DFRPG Kickstarter succeeds! (9/17/16)
Game in the Brain (Justin Aquino)
Southern Style GURPS (Chris Bower)
- The House of Conti – Session 3 (9/19/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- DF Session Summary 79: Addendum (9/22/16)
- GURPS Purchases on W23 and the DF Kickstarter (9/21/16)
- eBay auction coming soon (9/20/16)
- The DF Kickstarter so far (9/17/16)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Scattershot – September 2016 (9/22/16) – In this week’s post, I ask for more reader questions for the next audio ‘cast; plug the uber-cool Dungeon Fantasy RPG Kickstarter; point out a couple of places to chat about GURPS in real time; and share some useful GURPS resources I found in my travels this week. Enjoy!
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
- Fight Analysis: Fellowship of the Ring (9/21/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: Dungeon Fantasy Sharpshooter Power-Ups (9/22/16)
- Aeon A-Team S01E03 – We Are Everywhere (9/21/16)
- The Hurt Locker: Mana Bucklers for Dungeon Fantasy (9/20/16)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Dungeon Fantasising III (9/19/16)
- The Hurt Locker: Iron Rations – A Compleat Guide to Victualing in Ye Olde Dungeon, Part II (9/17/16)