So: GURPSDay! This week overlaps big news in GURPSdom, which is that SJG has decided to release GURPS PDFs by DriveThruRPG, which includes a ton of associated digital publishers. I’ve had customer numbers for my own Dungeon Grappling which indicate that there are over 1.4 million folks who have come through those doors; Robert Conley has done some digging and shown similar large (and growing) numbers. This is a good step for GURPS (and hopefully a good step for GURPS authors, as well, since those of us with multiple outlets for our works can see knock-on effects. Looking up Douglas H. Cole or Peter Dell’Orto now shows work for multiple systems, which is fantastic.
We’re currently drawing content from 94 blogs. We added two to the rolls: n-Body Politics by kreios, and Daydreams of a Dragon, by Dragondog. We’re still picking up some feed issues with them, but once they’re solved, we’re that much closer to having 100 GURPS blogs.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Harsk the Ranger in the DFRPG (11/21/17)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- Dragon hunting part 2 (11/22/17)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 39 (11/23/17) – The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 108 (11/23/17) – The Grey Company opens and closes more doors and finally finds something interesting. The Hall of Heroes. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Space Spells III (11/26/17)
- Sorcery: Antimatter Spells (11/25/17)
- Sorcery: Armor Buffs V (11/24/17)
- Sorcery: Armor Buffs IV (11/23/17)
- Treasure: Magebane Shackles (11/22/17)
- Sorcery: Wizardry (11/21/17)
- Martial Art: Guali Pianil (11/20/17)
- Sorcery: Armor Buffs III (11/19/17)
- Sorcery: Stealth Spells II (11/18/17)
- Sorcery: Nuclear Spells (11/17/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Zathare: Ranathim Sorcery (11/22/17)
- Navare: Ranathim Witchcraft (11/21/17)
- Patreon Poll: The Cult of Death (11/17/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Encounters 1: The Pagoda of Worlds, Matt Riggsby (11/23/17)
- Pyramid 109: Thaumatology V (11/18/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Dungeons & Sorcery Spells 8 (11/20/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: The Shadow Eyes (11/24/17) – The primary party rescues the newer characters
- Session: The Orphanage (11/17/17) – Four short scenarios set up next session’s rescue mission.
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG: The Notes (Part I) (11/18/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy, “Legends of Generica” Session I:VI (11/18/17) – Sixth session of our new GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy campaign set in “the land of Clichéa, in the Kingdom of Generica, in the twelfth year of King Jon XVII” as run by Gigermann. The Company of the Bere completes their quest and returns to the Capital.
GURPS Mega Dungeon (John Morrison)
- Swamp Adventures! (11/20/17)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Recent Developments (11/22/17)