Thursday is GURPSDay and I’m back in the USA and thanks to a sick 3yo I’m up nice and early to get this first script pull going. Her Benadryl will kick in Real Soon Now and she’ll sleep like the Undead (some moaning, some brain-eating, occasionally hitting an adventurer real hard in the face, the usual) until about 9am. So groggy but ahead of schedule where it comes to scripting. My sleep loss and jet-lag is your gain!
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 91 blogs. We picked up a new one: Dungeons on Automatic, perhaps the first of these to specifically deal with the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, focusing on automating some of the more drudgery-related tasks related to creating adventuring material, like the random tables of yore.. As always, new blogs are listed first. Only 9 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list!
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- So it begins (10/25/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Ultra-Tech: DR, HP, and KYOS ST of Weapons (10/26/17)
- Magic: Ice Spells (10/25/17)
- Magic: Air Spells II (10/24/17)
- Ultra-Tech: Armor and Weapons Adjustments, Version 2 (10/23/17)
- Magic: Laser Spells (10/22/17)
- Monster: Beholder (10/21/17)
- Monster: Gauth (10/20/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The Divine Masks: Cultural Context (10/26/17)
- The Divine Masks: An Introduction (10/24/17)
- Patreon Post: The Divine Masks preview document (10/23/17)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- GM Commentary for Session 6.06 (Or “Well, that was crap.”) (10/21/17) – Discussion of the sixth session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game from a GM perspective. This is generally me reflecting on my few successes and the many, many failures from this mess of a game.
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
Hard Maths (CTA)
- After-Action Report: The Prologue (10/20/17)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- “Hell to Pay,” a GURPS/Fantasy Grounds Actual Play (10/22/17) – Posting an Actual Play video of my first-ever GURPS game GMing online with Fantasy Grounds. It was a total blast, I laughed a lot, and I look forward to more in the future. Have you any GURPS over Fantasy Grounds stories to share?
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- Random rules and rulings (10/24/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (10/20/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Revised Wounded for DF/DFRPG (10/26/17)
- GURPS Print-on-Demand Update (10/23/17)
- Retirement age in DF Felltower? (10/22/17)
- Pyramid #3/108 – What new monsters? (10/20/17)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- Cardboard Miniature Stands (10/21/17)
RadBox Studio (Adam Warnock (aka salsathegeek))