GURPSDay is currently pulling from 101 blogs on the roster. We seem to have skipped right past spring and gone right into summer. And I’m still mostly head-down in my own Dragon Heresy stuff. In other news, I now have the full go-ahead to start working For Reals on Hall of Judgment, the first conversion of 3rd party material for the DFRPG. I’m excited about that, and there will be more frequent updates as a few other things settle.
One last chance to catch the Geek Gab Game Night (During the Day) with Kromm and Cole, listen to it here.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and the fourth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, only a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
- Grimwyrd: Carnage (5/23/18)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Review: GURPS Magic: Artillery Spells (5/25/18)
- Stericksburg’s Status 2018 (5/20/18)
- Rules reminders from Castle Whiterock (5/20/18)
- Artillery Spells & Felltower (5/19/18)
- New Release: GURPS Magic: Artillery Spells (5/18/18)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- 5 Player Group: The Dark Shrine of Ruin Part 2: Giant Apes (5/23/18)
- Token Tuesday: Skeletons (5/22/18)
3d6 and Go! (Nathanael Farley)
- Aggretsuko: The RPG v0.1 (5/24/18) – Aggretsuko: The RPG, powered by GURPS (but affiliated with neither).
- Ash Ketchum from Pokemon: Indigo League (100 pt) (5/19/18)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Ultra-Tech Frameworks: Step 4 – Customize your Technology (5/24/18)
- Ultra-Tech Frameworks: Step 3 – Choosing Available Technology (Part 2: Miraculous Technology) (5/23/18)
- Ultra-Tech Frameworks: Step 3 – Choose Available Technology (Part 1: Familiar, Convenience and Standard Sci-Fi) (5/22/18)
- Ultra-Tech Frameworks: Step 2 – Choose a Tech Level (5/18/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Review: Powers – Enhanced Senses (5/24/18)
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- How Many Points to Give New PCs in an Existing Game? (5/20/18)
- DF Whiterock Session 4: Orc Ambush (5/19/18)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Space Combat: 3e with Railguns (5/21/18)
Concrete Lunch Gaming (Bob Loftin)
- CyberTex Episode 4.1 (5/23/18)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (5/18/18)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: Deconstructing Enhanced Time Sense (5/24/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 8 (5/22/18)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monster: Cloaker (5/24/18)
- Treasure: Immovable Rod (5/23/18)
- Treasure: Necklace of Fireballs (5/22/18)
- Treasure: Bags of Holding (5/21/18)
- Treasure Index (5/20/18)
- Treasure/Vehicle: Apparatus of the Crab (5/19/18)
- Treasure: Amulet of Proof against Detection and Location (5/18/18)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.16 (5/21/18) – Making plans for the 16th session of our ongoing game. As normal, this is mostly stream of consciousness that will eventually become the session notes proper. No stats abused.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)