Thursday is GURPSDay, and I need more sleep. On the flip side, it’s the first GURPSDay hosted from my new site. So yay to that!
The blogosphere for GURPS is working on a few fun things as well. You can see the results of the collaboration in the Halloween-themed posts: Blog-or-Treat.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week as of 8am there have been 55 GURPS-related posts from our list of 67 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen. And a happy welcome to our newest: Generic Universal Eggplant.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
- Ranoc – Social Classes (10/27/16)
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Blog or Treat: The Pack Hound (10/26/16) For Halloween I try to create a scary monster and learn how to create Powers in GURPS
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Blog-or-Treat: Fright Checks (10/25/16) – Alternate rules for Fright Checks
- New Wizard Spells for GURPS (10/22/16) – New spells for GURPS 4th Edition.
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- Blog-or-Treat: Simplified Fright Checks (10/25/16) – Fright checks can easily add an air of vulnerability and risk to your campaigns. This post will show how simple GURPS fright checks can be.
- GURPSday Cross Post: Story, Flavor, and One-Shots (10/21/16)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- The Mari Lwyd (10/25/16)
- Dungeon Sorcery Spells 2 (10/23/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (10/27/16)
- Racial Template: Jack O’ Lantern (Blog or Treat) (10/27/16) – A goofy racial Halloween template. Trick or treat or something, right?
- Racial Template: Drider (Blog or Treat) (10/26/16) – A monstrous player race for those that want a little bit of spook in their step… times 8.
- Treasure: Stone Mask (Blog-or-Treat) (10/25/16) – A mask with a hidden terrifying power.
- Review: Horror (Blog-or-Treat) (10/24/16) – Speaking even as a non-fan of the genre, this book is h*cka useful, and probably for fans, indispensable.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Zubat (10/23/16) – Some support abilities, some poison abilities, some flying abilities.
- Character Building: Henry Poe, Stuntman, Wannabe Actor, and Healing Magic User (10/22/16) – A magic using stuntman that has dreams of being a movie star.
- Encounter: Rag and Bone Man (Guest Post) (10/22/16) – A modern day horror nemesis for an everyman adventure.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Jigglypuff (10/21/16) – More strange moves with different mechanics inspired by pokemon.
- Character Building: An Alchemist (Guest Post!) (10/21/16) – My First Guest Post! Another demonstration of building a character.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Blog or Treat: The Sorrowful Ones (10/27/16)
Moral GURPitude (Michael Viviano)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (10/21/16)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Powers: Control Magic (10/27/16)
- Monster: Ankheg (10/26/16)
- Monsters: Angels (10/25/16)
- Sorcery: Angelic Spells (10/24/16)
- Sorcery: More ethical spells (10/23/16)
- Monster: Allip (10/23/16)
- Monster: Achaierai (10/22/16)
- Imbuements and Sorcery: Align Weapon (10/21/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
- Its Hour Come Round at Last 9 (10/21/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Gamma Terra: What the PCs want vs. what the Players want (10/27/16)
- Orctober (10/26/16)
- GURPS Gamma Terra – Sandbox and the Environs (10/25/16)
- GURPS Gamma World, 20th Homeland – Session 9 – the Fountain (10/24/16)
- What is the Gamma Terra prop? (10/23/16)
- Tabletop Props for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (10/21/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Re-Evaluating and Revising Iteration 4 (10/26/16) – I’ll be releasing a document!
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- “The GM may be changed if necessary” (10/26/16)
- Halloween Special: My GURPS Spider Generator (10/25/16)
- Blog or Treat! (10/25/16)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 13 (10/27/16) – The companions put on a ruse, interrogate some locals and find out some information. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 88 (10/21/16) – The Grey Company goes over their options and decides to seek out the holy water from the Singing Pool far to the south. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Random Horror Gaming (10/27/16) – For the last GURPSDay before Halloween, I offer up a super quick random game generator. Roll 3d6, mix together the Heroes, Setting, and Villain from the chart, and have at it! Naturally, this is better suited for GMs who enjoy “winging it,” but even grognards like myself who rely on detailed prep work sometimes find ourselves called upon to GM at a moment’s notice. We can all use the occasional imagination spur! Enjoy.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- The HY-2 Anti-Ship Missile (10/25/16)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- Blog or Treat: Remembrance Thief (10/26/16)
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Worlds-R-Us: The Rift at Ayyadieh (10/26/16)
- Eidetic Memory: Ultra-Tech Armour Design… Review (10/25/16)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Tachyon* Tagger [GURPS 4E, Timewatch] (10/27/16)
Of Paper Men and Plastic Monsters (Cole Jenkins)
- Blog-or-Treat: SCP-2140 “Retroconverter” in The Madness Dossier (10/24/16) – This glyph presents no danger to loyal Sandmen…
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)