Thursday is GURPSDay, and may Thor make your games a bit more exiting today!
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the first pull of the morning.
We’re currently drawing content from 85 blogs. Only 15 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 44posts as of 9pm CST.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- GURPS system improvement: General Talk (5/10/17)
- Magical Mystery Tours: Three GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Adventure Seeds for Bards (5/08/17)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Greener Thumb (new druid power-up) (5/09/17) – Greener Thumb: A new power-up for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy druids.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Extemporaneous (new scholar power-up) (5/06/17)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- New Campaign! (5/10/17)
Concrete Lunch Gaming (Bob Loftin)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Tactical Shooting: Extreme Conditions (5/10/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Steal Attributes (5/11/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells V (5/10/17)
- Sorcery: Memory Spells (5/09/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells IV (5/08/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells III (5/07/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells II (5/06/17)
- Sorcery: Spirit Spells (5/05/17)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- The Occasional Dungeon: Key (5/06/17)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
- Thoughts on Tabletop Roleplaying – Why? (5/10/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (5/05/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Boil and Bubble: Cold Ritual Path Magic Spells (5/06/17)
- GURPS101: More Psychokinesis Powers for Psionic Powers (5/06/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Insurgency Tactics (5/10/17)
- Insurgency Personnel Part 2: Veteran Insurgents (5/09/17)
- Insurgency Personnel Part 1: Amateur Insurgents (5/08/17)
- Organizations of the Alliance: Rebel Insurgencies (5/07/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS Lite in the Classroom, Session #5 (5/11/17)
- GURPS Gamma World, 20th Homeland – Session 11 – Badders & the ruins (5/08/17)
- Gamma Terra notes (5/08/17)
- GURPS Reprint Bundle + Bonus (5/05/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Let’s Read Hell’s Rebels: In Hell’s Bright Shadow, Part 1 (5/10/17)
- Dragon’s Dogma Bestiary: Gryphons and Cockatrices (5/08/17)
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
- Back at the Gates of Mournwater (5/09/17)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 102: Epic (5/07/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Musings on Things that Affect Beam Weapons Accuracy (5/11/17)
- Ultra-Tech Quickie: MOAR DAKKA Revisited (5/08/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Call for Playtesters: “Requirements” is a strong term (5/12/17) – A reminder that while there is such thing as an “ideal” playtester, we need all types to have a good playtest, lest the book only be approachable by experts.
- Weak and Odd Scopes (5/11/17) – A forum thread on magnifiers, scopes, and reflex sights got me thinking about bonuses given for scopes while aiming. A complicated tweak did not work well. A simple one did.
- GURPSDay Summary May 5 – May 11, 2017 (5/11/17)
- Call for Playtesters – GURPS Tactical Shooting: Extreme Conditions (5/09/17)
World of Domibia (Canology)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)