Thursday is GURPSDay, and may Thor make your games a bit more exiting today!
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 87 blogs, having picked up The Olympus RPG Group this week. Only 13 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 43 posts as of 9pm.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- The Problem with GURPS (a response) (6/05/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- GURPS Martial Art: Swarm (12/20 pt) [GURPS 4E] (6/08/17)
- GURPS Revisited: Padway-3. [GURPS 4e] (6/03/17)
- Hobart (Quantum 6) [GURPS 4e] (6/02/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: The Worthiness or Unworthiness of Complex Mechanics (6/09/17)
- The Hurt Locker: How Tough is Wood? (6/06/17)
- GURPS101: More Psychic Healing Powers for Psionic Powers II (6/04/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Technomagic Ritual Path Magic Spells (6/04/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Healing Spells III (6/08/17)
- Monster: Hill Giant (6/07/17)
- Sorcery: Healing Spells II (6/06/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells VIII (6/05/17)
- Sorcery: Movement Spells VII (6/04/17)
- Monster: Hill Landwyrm (6/03/17)
- Monster: Otyugh (6/02/17)
Concrete Lunch Gaming (Bob Loftin)
- Interwebs Treasures #18 (6/08/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- What is simplified in DF Felltower? (6/08/17)
- GURPS Lite in the Classroom, Session #8 (6/08/17)
- How hot is my Fireball? (6/07/17)
- Pictures and Tidbits from Felltower Session 87 (6/06/17)
- DF Felltower, Session 87, Felltower 60 – Crowbar Fight & Lord of Spite (6/06/17)
- Felltower pre-summary (6/05/17)
- Felltower tomorrow: Prep and Thoughts (6/03/17)
- That’s one Gamma Worldian Bones mini (6/02/17)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- Magery and Wizardly Talents in GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (6/08/17) – A (very complex!) breakdown of wizardly spellcasting Talents and how to price them fairly when combining lenses.
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: New druid/shaman power-ups (6/07/17) – Two new druid/shaman power-ups for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy, with rules allowing other summoners to acquire them.
Castalia House (Varies)
- The Problem with the Problem with GURPS (6/07/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Orphans of the Stars: Political Conflict (6/08/17)
- GURPS Day: How are high point total campaigns possible? (6/08/17)
- Orphans of the Stars: Organizational Gameplay (6/07/17)
- Orphan of the Stars: the Gameplay of Politics (6/06/17)
- Orphan of the Stars: Ideology as Will (6/05/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Bits of Of and Except and Images (6/08/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- Creating your own GURPS setting (6/03/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- High-Point Characters (6/08/17) – The post-con wrap-up post for my recent “Rescue or Bug Hunt?” Colonial Marines vs. Alien Xenomorphs convention game. It played great at the table! We all had fun, and I learned or was reminded of a great many GM Lessons. Also includes the complete adventure package for download (GM notes and screen, character pre-gens, tri-fold mini-figures, etc.)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- GURPS X-COM: Second Research Phase (6/05/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (6/02/17)
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 29 (6/08/17) – The brave companions press the attack against the Sea Harpies beneath the burning streets of Essanos. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)