Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 74 blogs. Only 26 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days as of about 4:30pm CST.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Freeze! (1/26/17)
- Ultra-Tech Quickie: More Blaster and Laser Design System Tweaks (1/22/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Move bits (1/25/17)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Session 2 (1/20/17) : In the second session of the New Dawn campaign, the PCs reorganize their army and strike north, until to discover the orcs are on the move. The group as a whole discovers some issues with the Mass Combat rules, and some fixes and retcons are performed after the game.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Jan 20 – Jan 26, 2017 (1/26/17)
- A Sprinter’s Lament (1/24/17)
- Aeon S4E4 – The Search for Dr. Spocke (1/24/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Magic: Plant Spells (1/26/17)
- Magic: Fire and Mind Control Spells (1/25/17)
- Magic: Earth and Metal Spells (1/24/17)
- Powers: Attachment Modules (1/23/17)
- Magic: Animal Spells (1/22/17)
- Magic: Air Spells (1/21/17)
- Sorcery: Earth Spells II (1/20/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Dealing With Player Turnover (1/26/17)
- Carpe Blogiem: Aeon Team Rosters – Part V (1/24/17)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Heaven’s Fists: Bravo Company Order of Battle (1/25/17)
- Heaven’s Fists players document (1/21/17)
- GURPS Mass Combat Index (1/20/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Item Seed: Winston Churchill’s Walking Cane. (1/25/17)
- Steve Jackson Games doing more with Amazon Createspace. (1/20/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (1/20/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- GURPS After The End Loadouts: Shrink (1/26/17)
- GURPS After The End Loadouts: Medic (1/25/17)
- GURPS After The End Loadouts: Herbalist (1/24/17)
- GURPS After The End Loadouts: Chemist (1/23/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (1/26/17)
- Character Building: Ice Abilities (1/26/17) – Reference for canonical abilities and examples that fall under an ice or cold theme.
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- DF Session 1: Whispers in the Dark (1/23/17)
- Session report on the way! (1/22/17)
- A Curse Tablet (1/20/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Magery detecting Magery (1/26/17)
- Identifying Magic Items in GURPS (1/25/17)
- Gamma Terra planning (1/23/17)
- GURPS Gamma World, 20th Homeland – Session 10 – Unknown Area 3 (1/23/17)
- Magic, Mass Combat, DF, and achieving Magical Superiority (1/22/17)
Hard Maths (CTA)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Favorite RPG Moments in TV and Movies (1/26/17) – A look back at some of my favorite RPG moments from TV and movies over the years. Not an exhaustive list by any means, just ones that made an impact. What are some of yours?
- Dungeon Sorcery Spells 5 (1/21/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Planetary Terrain: Island/Beach (1/25/17)
- Planetary Terrain: Desert (1/24/17)
- Planetary Terrain: Arctic (1/23/17)
- Planetary Environments: an Introduction (1/22/17) – Why planets? And if we’re going to detail the environments of our planets, how do we use them? Plus a look at using Dungeon Fantasy 16: Wilderness in your Space Opera campaign