So: GURPSDay! This week overlaps big news in GURPSdom, which is that SJG has decided to release GURPS PDFs by DriveThruRPG, which includes a ton of associated digital publishers. I’ve had customer numbers for my own Dungeon Grappling which indicate that there are over 1.4 million folks who have come through those doors; Robert Conley has done some digging and shown similar large (and growing) numbers. This is a good step for GURPS (and hopefully a good step for GURPS authors, as well, since those of us with multiple outlets for our works can see knock-on effects. Looking up Douglas H. Cole or Peter Dell’Orto now shows work for multiple systems, which is fantastic.
We’re currently drawing content from 95 blogs. We added two to the rolls: n-Body Politics by kreios, and Daydreams of a Dragon, by Dragondog. We’re still picking up some feed issues with them, but once they’re solved, we’re that much closer to having 100 GURPS blogs.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (11/25/17)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 109 (11/30/17) – The Grey Company continues their exploration of the Vault of Elders, deal with an invisible fire trap, find an ancient sword and invent Rock/Parchment/Dagger, the timeless game of who goes first! Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Nov 24 – Nov 30, 2017 (11/30/17)
- Ceteri S1E10: Why did it have to be snake? (11/29/17)
- Ceteri Campaign S1E9: Pulling Strings (11/29/17)
- GURPSDay Summary Nov 17 – Nov 26, 2017 (11/26/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Druidic Spellcasting (11/30/17)
- Sorcery: Construct Crafting (11/29/17)
- Sorcery: Clerical Spellcasting (11/28/17)
- NPCs: Bandits (11/27/17)
- Sorcery: Space Spells III (11/26/17)
- Sorcery: Antimatter Spells (11/25/17)
- Sorcery: Armor Buffs V (11/24/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- What the @!¢%*# is GURPS (11/30/17)
- GURPS Sales on my stuff (11/28/17)
- DF Game Session 94, Caves of Chaos 10 – Return to the Keep on the Borderlands (11/27/17)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Ground-to-Space Propulsion (11/29/17)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- Dungeon Fantasy RPG: The Notes (Part II) (11/27/17)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: The Shadow Eyes (11/24/17) – The primary party rescues the newer characters
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Necro-Psionic Technology: The Legacy of the Dead Art (11/30/17)
- The Dead Art: Necrocrafting (11/28/17)