Thursday is GURPSDay, and it’s also Thanksgiving Day here in the states, where we give thanks and feast to celebrate the bounty of GURPS blog posts.
Well, that’s what I learned in school.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week as of 3:30pm there have been 65 GURPS-related posts from our list of 69 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen. This may be the most posts we’ve ever had from the morning pull.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Items and Equipment (11/22/16)
- Pathfinder Iconics in Dungeon Fantasy: Seelah (11/20/16)
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Dust – Session Two – Debrief (11/20/16) I look back at the second session of the campaign I play in.
- Community – Basel GURPSified (11/20/16) For the GURPSospehere’s community, I take a shot at translating a real world location to GURPS city stats.
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Ultra-Tech Quickie: More Options for the Blaster and Laser Design System (11/24/16) – Need a TL12 Laser Rifle or a TL9 Particle Beam Blaster Cannon? Strapped for cash but still need that Plasma Gun Battery? TL9 power cells not quit cutting it to power your TL9 Lasers? Looks like you need a few more options…
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- High-Tech: H&K MR223 (11/18/16)
Hard Maths (CTA)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Simple Tricks VI (11/24/16) – The Crew find themselves in the middle of a Standoff on Leritor! The continuing saga of the Crew of the Painted S’kytri in our GURPS: Star Wars campaign, Simple Tricks and Nonsense.
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Community: Tying the World Together (11/23/16) – Suggestions on integrating PCs into the campaign world.
- Be Careful What You Wish For (11/21/16) – System-agnostic house rules on Wishes.
- Session: Shuffling Off the Crimson Coil (11/20/16) – The new party assaults the Crimson Coil hideout.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (11/18/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (11/24/16)
- Editorial: Sometimes It’s OK If Someone Does Something Wrong (11/24/16) – Don’t squelch opposing viewpoints, please.
- City Stats: Radkappe (TL5+2) (11/23/16) – A poor, out of the way village at odds with the government at large.
- Cross-Post: GURPS Calculator Update (11/23/16) – I helped program a thing.
- Boardroom and Curia: Apfelbaum Town Hall (TL 5+2) (11/22/16) – A TL5+2 rural city hall.
- Boardroom and Curia: Apfelbaum Police Station (TL 5+2) (11/21/16) – A TL5+2 rural police station with clockwork and magitech.
- Boardroom and Curia: Apfelbaum Postal and Telegraph Office (TL 5+2) (11/20/16) – A simple TL5 post office that serves a far flung farming community.
- Session Recap: Planet Mages Session 3 (11/20/16) – A fight takes probably too long, and I get a quirk from post-combat shakes, the gift that keeps on giving.
- City Stats: The Village Center of the Apfelbaum Farming Community (TL5+2) (11/19/16) – A non-descript, well-to-do, sprawling farming community.
- Fundamentals: The Social Contract (11/18/16) – Questions to think about regarding the “Social Contract.”
- Session Recap: Until It Sleeps, Session 2 (11/18/16) – The players bear witness to a sacred judgement ritual.
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells (11/24/16)
- Treasure: Vorpal Sword (11/23/16)
- Racial Templates: Half-Orcs (11/22/16)
- Racial Templates: Orcs (11/21/16)
- Racial Templates: Gnomes (11/21/16)
- Racial Templates: Halflings (11/19/16)
- Racial Templates: Dwarves (11/18/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Nov 18 – Nov 24, 2016 (11/24/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
- Its Hour Come Round at Last 11 (11/21/16)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
- Ranoc – Races Unique to the Setting (Mostly) (11/20/16)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- GURPS In Nomine Revisited: Mindy [GURPS IOU / IN NOMINE] (11/24/16)
- Item: Latvind [GURPS]. (11/23/16)
- Supernaturally-Harvested Alchemical Derivative Zero [SHAD(0)] [GURPS] (11/18/16)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Adapting SMT/Persona to GURPS: Final Thoughts (11/21/16)
- Adapting Persona/SMT to GURPS: Worked Examples (11/20/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- GURPS-Day Cross Post: So you wanna play in a game, huh? (11/24/16)
- Iteration 4 – The Final Playtest (11/23/16) – Our heroes arrive at the legendary world of Maradon! Will they be able to uncover the secret of an Alexian throneship? Or will Vesper Tane defeat them and acquire the power of Princess Novina for himself? Find out, and find out if Iteration 4 worked as I hoped it would!
- Vesper Tane 3.0, the Ultimate Dark Space Knight (11/23/16) – The culmination of Vesper’s Training, now with mastery of Psionic Forceswordsmanship
- Dun Beltain 4.0, Space Knight of Humble Origins (11/23/16) – Space Knight with Humble Origins, now with mastery of Force Sword-and-Buckler Combat
- Lady Leylana Grey 4.0, Aristocratic Spy (11/23/16) – Aristocratic Super-Spy
- Kendra Corleoni, Escaped Slave, Felinoid Bounty Hunter (11/23/16) – Bounty Hunter, Felinoid, Escaped Slave
- Playtest 3: Rafari and the Nahudi Warriors vs the Empire! (11/22/16) – How will a space knight and a handful of alien warriors fare against a small army of imperial might?
- Rafari 2.1 (11/22/16) – The Nahudi Space Knight has finally mastered the ways of Communion
- Playtest 2: Vesper Tane vs Criminals (and M’Elena) (11/21/16) – New and Improved, Vesper Tane has access to Dark Communion and finds himself confronted by Criminal Thugs who seek to collect a bounty on his head. How well will a space knight fare against relatively lower powered opponents?
- Vesper Tane, Dark Space Knight 2.0 (11/21/16) – Our villain has finally mastered the ways of Communion
- Playtest 1: Rafari vs Vesper Tane (11/20/16) – A test duel between two space knights! Will their styles and psionics prove interesting enough? Who will prove superior?
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- Driving: Half-Track – Reassessing Defaults (11/22/16)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- Starting an encounter in a wilderness camp (11/22/16)
- Where the hell did our horses go? (11/21/16)
- Game log 20 November 2016: Back into the swamp (11/21/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Rulings and rules from DF Session 82 (11/23/16)
- Pictures from Session 82, Felltower 55 (11/22/16)
- DF Game, Session 82, Felltower 55 – Orc Showdown I (11/21/16)
- Felltower pre-summary (11/21/16)
- DF Felltower: Showdown with the Orcs, Part I? (11/20/16)
- How many wizards? (11/19/16)
- How many orc wizards? (11/18/16)
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)