Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the final pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 82 blogs. Only 18 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 47 posts as of 7:30am CST.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Pseudobot: Timer (4/03/17)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
- Its Hour Come Round at Last 2.1 (3/31/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Animal Spells (4/06/17)
- Sorcery: Sound Spells III (4/05/17)
- Sorcery: Voice Spells (4/04/17)
- Sorcery: Sound Spells II (4/03/17)
- Sorcery: Sound Spells (4/02/17)
- Sorcery: Necromantic Spells IV (4/01/17)
- Monster: Flesh Golem (3/31/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: Tactics of the Imperial Navy (4/06/17)
- Imperial Navy: Starships (4/05/17)
- Imperial Navy: Personnel (4/04/17)
- Imperial Navy: Materiel (4/03/17)
- The Imperial Navy (4/02/17)
- State of the Patreon: April (4/01/17) – The state of the Patreon, including an announcement regarding Orphans of the Stars, a political setting inspired by Dune that I’ve been hired to write for
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 101 (4/06/17) – The Company meets the current inhabitants of the Vault. Iris faces her greatest fears. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 26 (4/06/17) – Valinya makes a door. Silver tangles with some mantas again. The Sea Harpies are met. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Gaming in the Classroom underway (4/06/17)
- Mail Call: DCC & Yawning Portal (4/05/17)
- Why AD&D? (4/03/17)
- Weather in the Dungeon (4/01/17)
- Cardboard Heroes of my monsters! (3/31/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (3/31/17)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Let’s Not Become Blasphemous This Early (4/01/17)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Ultra-Tech Garage: Boeing F-227 Skyfire (4/06/17) – For this weeks GURPSday post I bring to you the latest entry into the Ultra-Tech Garage,the F-227 Skyfire. A TL9 manned Naval fighter that has its eyes set on reclaiming the skies back from AI drones that supposedly made man fighter craft a thing of the past!
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost – Framing Your Preferences, Part III (4/06/17)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost – Framing Your Preferences, Part II (4/04/17)
- Boil and Bubble: Shinto Ritual Path Magic Spells (4/01/17)
- Melee Academy: Whip Fighting (4/01/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- Dame Alaina, Knight of the Stone (4/06/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Martial Arts/Technical Grappling: Arrest Techniques (4/06/17)
- GURPSDay on WordPress – a quick RSS note (4/06/17) – There’s a trick to getting more posts to show up on your WordPress feed, as well as ensuring your ‘precis’ information gets picked up. I only just noticed this, but there’s a quick fix.
- GURPS Day Summary Mar 31– Apr 6, 2017 (4/06/17)
- Spell Targeting – Margin of Error (5e, GURPS, others) (4/05/17) – If your game bogs down as the players (or the GM!) decide exactly…exactly…where to drop that 30′ radius spell, toss in a bit of random to where it goes off. Keeps magic mysterious, cuts down on metagame time loss, but introduces issues of its own.
- The TL9 Pistol – Design Directions (GURPS) (4/04/17) – Following up on the TL9 pistol article prior in the week, what would real advancements in sidearms look like? Start with the ammo, then move to the platform itself. Let’s find out.
- Sunday is GunDay: GURPS Ultra-Tech Pistols (4/03/17) – Sunday is GunDay, and while this one’s a bit late, it’ll hold the fort for a while. I look at the pistols from Ultra-Tech and tweak the design and specs for both mission focus and a bit of tweaking for plausibility in some cases.
- Gaming Ballistic Update April 1 (4/01/17)
- GURPS Spaceships: Viper Mk VII (3/31/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- DEX [GURPS 4E] (4/05/17)
Libris Ludorum (Nemoricus)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- Aeon C-Team S304: Void Rifts (4/05/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- 5th Realm Session 27 Recap (4/01/17)