We’ve passed 400% and 400 backers for the Hall of Judgment Kickstarter. This is the last three days of the Kickstarter, and the book is really starting to take shape. We’ve got a Foreword by Kromm himself, which will catch the interest of all third-party publishers. The book is settling into a solid 128-pages. I’m narrowing in on shipping options. This is going to be a very full-featured supplement. If you’re not a backer, but you own the Dungeon Fantasy RPG . . . it’s possible you may wish to check it out. Come on over and join me on my Gaming Ballistic Discord channel.
Why “Judgmental” GURPSDay summary? I already used Monster and Hall. Running out of words. “OF GURPSDay summary” doesn’t have a zip to it.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
UbiquitousRat.net (Che Webster)
- Man-to-Man With Dungeon Fantasy (7/08/18)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Transformative Tech: Biomods (7/08/18)
Lair of the Chaotic GM (ChaoticGM)
- The Vertices (7/11/18) – Introduction to the four stars orbiting the dyson sphere in an eternal lockstep.
- The Centerpoint System (7/09/18) – Wherein the Chaotic GM introduces the literal center of the setting.
- The Hidden Suns (7/08/18) – The bounded sandbox comes to life.
- A Starfinder primer (7/07/18) – Obligatory exposition for those not familiar with the published setting.
- What’s the point? (7/06/18) – AKA some basics about the campaign and character creation.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- GURPS Ultra-Lite Character Sheet (7/08/18) – Neigutten, a member of the unofficial GURPS Discord server, created a useful character sheet for GURPS Ultra-Lite, and I added a few form fields to the PDF so you can type your characters in as well. Download and let us know what you think!
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.22 (Finale) (7/11/18) – Making plans for the 22nd session of our ongoing game which will be the season finale. This one is definitely stream of consciousness stuff since I intentionally don’t have an idea about how the PCs are going to beat the bad guys here. No stats abused, but some pimping out of GURPS books is inevitable.
- Recap and Game Notes: Traveller, 4.21 (7/09/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 7/7/18 which continued adventure 4. No stats but I definitely do pimp out some of the GURPS books that I’m using.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.21 – Ine Givar Terrorist (7/06/18) – Stating out my generic Ine Givar terrorist at 150 points for the upcoming 21st session. Uses Bio-Tech and Ultra-Tech.
GURPS Mega Dungeon (John Morrison)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Hall of Judgment: Last 48 Hours! Time for the Big Push! (7/13/18)
- Judgmental GURPSDay Summary July 6, 2018 – July 12, 2018 (7/12/18)
- Ask Me Anything (gaming related): Wed July 11 9pm CST at Tenkar’s Tavern (7/11/18)
- Hall of Judgment Progress: First complete layout pass! (7/09/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Roleplaying Game on DriveThruRPG (7/08/18)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Post: Let’s Build a Vehicle (the Ground Edition) (7/12/18)
- Psi-Wars Material Technology (7/07/18)
- Review of GURPS Ritual Path Magic (7/12/18)
- Review of GURPS Powers Based Magic (7/11/18)
- Reviewing the GURPS Magic Default System (7/10/18)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
- Grimwyrd: Resolutions (7/09/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells I (7/12/18)
- Monster: Digester (7/11/18)
- Sorcery: Assorted Spells IV (7/11/18)
- Sorcery: Aging Spells (7/09/18)
- Treasure: Loot Pile II (7/08/18)
- Treasure: Loot Pile (7/07/18)
- Monster: Hound Archon Hero (7/06/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.21 (7/08/18) – Twenty-first episode of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. On Mora, the GM attend the Holiday List Gala where events happen…
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (7/06/18)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- What spells do DF wizards need? (7/13/18)
- 840+ hours of DF (7/12/18)
- Current Complicating Connections of Fellower (7/08/18)
- How current are rumors? (7/07/18)
- Brief reflections on levels for our AD&D game (7/06/18)
DF Whiterock (dripton)