As always, Thursday is GURPSDay! I’ve got a tonne of stuff going on for me. Citadel just hit page count and fixed a ton of formatting stuff. Art is coming in. And we’re over 90% on backerkit. And in much less than a month, I’ll be getting ready for a new project for The Fantasy Trip. But for now . . . time to celebrate this week in GURPS.
GURPSDay is starting its sixth – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic. Things have slowed down a bit, and I’ll be considering how to revitalize this weekly activity. I’d like to see an average of 100 posts here per week – one per blog, ish – so we’ll see what we can do to get creative juiced flowing.
If you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Gaming Ballistic is off to FNORDCon! (4/05/19)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (4/05/19)
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
- Automating Architect of Worlds: Update (4/08/19)
gurps_20190411/Adam_Warnock_aka_salsathegeek could not be parsed – is it empty?
gurps_20190411/Moe_Lane could not be parsed – is it empty?
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Treasure: M-Items (4/12/19)
- Treasure: D-Items (4/11/19)
- Treasure: Balls and Cubes (4/10/19)
- Treasure: Gems and Stones (4/09/19)
- Treasure: Musical Instruments (4/08/19)
- Monsters: Swarms (4/07/19)
- Monsters: Medusas (4/06/19)
- Monsters: Manticores (4/05/19)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- GamePrep: ConsOps Season 2 Revised Arc (4/11/19) – My amended campaign outline for this run of the GURPS: Action game I’m running. No stats abused, just me laying out my current intended plot narrative … before the PCs screw me up even further.
- GamePrep: ConsOps, 2.04 (4/09/19) – Preparing for the GURPS Action game I will be running in Fantasy Grounds on 4/13. Stats for SwiftShips 12-m Patrol Boat, SwiftShips 26-Meter Fast Patrol Craft, UH-1Y Venom, and Aérospatiale Gazelle.
- GM Commentary: ConsOps 2.03 (4/07/19) – Discussion about the GURPS Action game I ran in Fantasy Ground on 4/6/2019 wherein I nearly killed a PC (about 3 points shy of insta-death.) Once again, focusing on the mistakes I made. No stats abused.
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- Making More Terrain (4/05/19)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Writing Update (4/12/19)
- GURPS DF Session 114, Felltower 86 – Ebony Death Goddess & Obsidian Golems (4/08/19)
- Felltower pre-summary (4/08/19)
- A day of last-minute game prep (4/07/19)
- Random Notes for 4/5 (4/05/19)
- GURPS and the Unminded Trap (4/05/19)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Noh RPG Group (binn05)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- I Learned Something About Fighter Planes (4/10/19)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Wandered Roads 54.5 (4/11/19) – The Heroes of Sandpoint chase down some more leads in Ilsurian. The ongoing adventures of the Heroes of Sandpoint in our Wandered Roads of Varisia GUPRS campaign.
- Wandered Roads 54 (4/08/19) – The Heroes of Sandpoint are hired to find a killer and clear the Umbra Carnival. The ongoing adventures of the Heroes of Sandpoint in our Wandered Roads of Varisia GUPRS campaign.
gurps_20190411/HansChristian_Vortisch could not be parsed – is it empty?
gurps_20190411/Merlin_Avery could not be parsed – is it empty?
gurps_20190411/Patrick_Burroughs could not be parsed – is it empty?