Yay, I get to play in another GURPS campaign!
I’ll be joining +Christian Blouin and diverse others in his Reclaiming Khazad-dum campaign as of tonight.
I’m very excited. It’s another fantasy-style campaign, but this one is pure GURPS (Tolkien based) rather than Golarion with GURPS. So we’ll see what flavor is there.
Also, this group has decided to play using the Technical Grappling rules, and that will be fantastic to see how my rules are used in play. That being said, as the author, I sent this note to the group:
One quick note to the group, since I understand you (might be?) using the Technical Grappling rules. I will answer questions and I will offer opinions ONLY IF ASKED. Otherwise, it’s Christian’s game, and his word is the last one and the only one. Rule Zero.
I take this seriously, since my role is not to nitpick or play rules guy. It’s to play a Dwarf.
- Curious (12)
- Duty, Hazardous (12)
- Dependents (Relatives, Freq-6)
- Dwarven Crafts Ineptitude
- Enemies (Large Group of Less Powerful Individuals – The Human Kingdom he harrassed) (Freq-6)
- Intollerance (Non-Dwarves)
- Selfish (12)
- Secret (No Dwarven Talent; Embarrassing, 6)
- Obsession (start his own line and dynasty)
- Reputation -4 Monster(x2/3 everone but dwarves; automatic recognition)