We’re back to the usual schedule, with GURPSDay on Thursday. This is the last GURPSDay of 2016; no celebrities were harmed in the making of this post.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days. 40 so far as we bring this year to a close, and we’ve got about three hours of Thursday left to cover.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Overview of 2016 (12/29/16) – A look back at 2016; my top 10 posts, new series, and highlights of what’s been going on with GURPS.
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- My GURPS Year in Review (12/26/16) What did I do with GURPS this year?
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Leisure in Psi Wars Part 2: Fun and Games (12/28/16)
- So what is there to do around here? Leisure and Art in Psi-Wars (12/27/16)
- Fine Dining in Psi-Wars: Cuisine and Intoxicants (12/26/16) – What’s for dinner? How can cuisine and intoxicants shape a culture and act as a distancing mechanism?
- Psi-Wars Economics: Trade, Exotic Resources and Money (12/25/16) – How can economics, exotic resources and money shape our setting and give us unique worlds our players could explore?
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- Estimating GURPS Skill Levels (12/27/16) – In play, GURPS skills are driven by three factors: the base skill level, the effective skill level, and the task difficulty modifiers. Understanding this GURPS Skill Triangle enables GMs to improvise challenges on the fly.
Game in the Brain (Justin Aquino)
- Warfare Notes (12/26/16)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- 2016 in GURPS (12/29/16)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Caf? [TL 12] [0 points] [GURPS] (12/28/16)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 18 (12/29/16) – The heroes tangle with a dangerous, intangible foe. Seeker and Silver get scared. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 93 (12/29/16) – The Grey Company exterminates some pests… with FIRE! Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Grand Duchy 92 (12/28/16) – The Grey Company agrees to help the Hutaakans deal with a threat. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
- Fallen Stars: Lands and Nations of Fallen America, an Introduction (12/29/16)
- Hidden Worlds and Buried Secrets: Those Who Live in Shadow (12/29/16)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Saurians (12/27/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Triple Threat: Collected Posts I (12/26/16)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Fictional Firepower: Blast Em’! (12/29/16) – Rouge One was pretty awesome. Wanna know what else is awesome? Blasters. In today’s GURPSday post I go over how to make the blasters in GURPS better line up with their Star Wars counterparts!
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Review: Pyramid 3/95 Overland Adventures (12/29/16)
- Magic Item: The Deck of Halls (12/25/16)
- Some treasure lessons from my own game (12/24/16)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Year in Review: Twenty-Sixteen (12/28/16) – A look back at 2016
- Session: The Blights (12/27/16) – Christmas tales in the world of Ptolus.
- Boxing Day: Inventory (12/26/16) – An overview of where my terrain and miniatures come from.
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Some bits compiled, some bits not (12/28/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Recap: Silly Romperoo, Season 1 Episode 5 (12/30/16) – Party in a dark stinky pit versus Infravision Archers.
- First Annual Metapostravaganza! (12/29/16)
- Session Recap: Planet Mages Session 8 – Finale! (12/29/16) – The campaign reaches the finish line!
- Recap: Silly Romperoo, Season 1 Episode 4 (12/27/16) – The players are getting more confident and good progress is made.
- Recap: Silly Romperoo, Season 1 Episode 3 (12/23/16) – Giant bears in non-euclidean spaces.
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (12/23/16)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)