Thursday is GURPSDay, and below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week, there have been about 50 GURPS-Related posts from 28 or so blogs that have popped up on the radar screen, which is a nice chunk of reading material. Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
- The Human Destiny Setting (Part II): Social Assumptions (2/18/16)
- The Human Destiny Setting (Part I) (2/17/16)
The Lands of Nandêmē (Charles Saeger)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Feb 12 – Feb 18, 2016 (2/18/16)
- Standard Operating Questions (2/18/16)
- Overhead Attacks (2/17/16)
- Aeon Campaign: S1E6 – Crazy is as crazy does (2/17/16)
- Reloading Press: 7.62x51mm NATO (.308 Winchester) (2/15/16)
- Reloading Press: JHP Bullets (2/12/16) – A quick note on how I do the JHP bullet calculations when I work up cartridges for the Reloading Press.
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- Vasic Stones: Combative Transportation (2/12/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Mercenaries and Murder Hobos (2/16/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary (2/18/16) – Wherein I reflect on this past week in blog world.
- Comparison: Other Magic Systems (2/18/16) – Looking at three more systems I would like to try.
- Comparison: Popular Magic Systems (2/18/16) – Looking at the three most popular magic systems in GURPS.
- Sorcery: Solidify (2/16/16) – Solidify, get a ghost substantial so you can whale on it.
- Crafting: Weapon Customization (2/15/16) – A catalog of modifiers throughout GURPS for helping to price that one special weapon of your dreams.
- Session Capture: Varens Session 5, Where in a bunch of lizards attack our heroes (2/14/16) – Varens Campaign Session 5 Recap.
- Review: Social Engineering (2/13/16) – Where Pseudonym writes a 16,000+ character review for one of the cornerstone supplements of GURPS.
- Review: Social Engineering: Pulling Rank (2/12/16) – A very useful pure rule book for leveraging nebulous social advantages.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Designer’s Notes: A Song of Many Worlds (2/17/16)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- World Creation 15 – The Hill Country (2/18/16)
- World Creation 14 – The Great Forest (2/17/16)
- World Creation 13 – The Mysteries of the Deep (2/16/16)
- World Creation 12 – The Monster-Infested Southern Coast! (2/15/16)
- World Creation 11 – The Northern Coast (2/14/16)
- World Creation 10 – The Northern Riverlands (2/13/16)
- World Creation 9 – The Eastern Riverlands (2/12/16)
Game Geekery (Warren “Mook” Wilson)
- Locus: A Needle in Infinite Haystacks (2/17/16) – A bit more fleshing out of the multi-dimensional Locus setting, from a one-shot convention game I GMed last weekend. Analysis of the adventure fills in some additional details about the city.
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Melee Academy: Pre-Fight Moves (2/12/16) – What can you do even before the battle starts?
RPG Jutsu (Merlin Avery)
Southern Style GURPS (Chris Bower)
- Magical Style: Spells of the Fire-Spears (2/18/16) – Another of my Magical Styles.
- Spells of the Archmage Gabriel (2/17/16) – More new spells for GURPS Magic.
- NPC Morale (2/16/16) – My morale system for NPC foes.
- Bestiary: Clay Golem (2/15/16) – My interpretation of Clay Golems.
- Magic Related Advantages (2/12/16) – Some magic-related Advantages I use in my games.
5 Stone Games (5 Stone Games)
- GURPSday 5 Areas where GURPS falls a bit flat (2/18/16)
- GURPSday 5 places where GURPS Excels (2/18/16)
- So what GURPS have you played and run ? (2/12/16)
- A late night GURPSday post Some notes on house rules (2/12/16)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 76 (2/18/16) – The Grey Company completes another leg of their journey only to begin a new one. At the end of the mountain trail, they pass a blocked gate and enter a quiet, unsettling valley. An undead horde tries to eat Iris and I share a souped up version of Turn Undead. The next installment of our GURPS Mystara campaign.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Psi Wars: Background Lenses (2/18/16) – In the Psi-Wars, your character is more than just what they do, but where they come from too
- Psi Wars: The Spy (2/17/16) – Fight the shadow-war hidden beneath the surface of the Psi-Wars as a spy!
- Psi Wars: The Space Knight (2/16/16) – Defend truth and honor as a space knight in the Psi-Wars!
- Psi Wars: the Fighter Ace (2/15/16) – Dominate the space between stars in a starfighter as an ace in the Psi-Wars!
- Psi Wars: the Commando (2/14/16) – One of the few, one of the proud, a space commando for the Psi-Wars!
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Door Week: No Roll “Muscling Through” for DF – Take II (2/18/16)
- Door Week: Bars & Doors in DF (2/17/16)
- Door Week Continues: Door Minis III (& rules) (2/16/16)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- Implant Nanodrugs for Ultra-Tech (2/18/16)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- A little more GM bits work (2/17/16)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- Tales of Symphonia: Expheres in GURPS (2/18/16) – I take a look at Expheres from Tales of Symphonia and stat them out using GURPS.
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
World of Lycretia (Jeromy French)