Thursday is GURPSDay, and below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week, as of 10:30pmCST today, there have been 41 GURPS-Related posts from our list of 56 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen.
We picked two new blogs – Christain Blouin is chronicling his new Transhuman Space campaign. I wrote about Transhuman Space a bit. We also picked up Michael Lee Viviano’s Gaming Blog, and he’s got two posts to check out.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Michael Lee Viviano’s Gaming Blog (Michael Viviano)
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)
- GURPS Calculator Future Plans (7/10/16)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Some progress and a sneak peak (7/13/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (7/14/16)
- Mechanics: Social Combat Via The Regular Contest (7/14/16) – The outline for a slightly more detailed debate system for GURPS.
- Mechanics: Level Up System (7/13/16) – Some thoughts on how to make an experience points based system in GURPS.
- Sorcery: Bestow Talent (7/12/16) – A stencil for Bestow YOUR TALENT HERE followed by Bestow Any Talent!
- Sorcery: (Inspired by) Poison Mist (7/11/16) – A poisonous cloud that continuously hurts enemies caught in it.
- Review: Caravan to Ein Arris (7/10/16) – That free adventure that is always recommended.
- Fundamentals: A Comparison of Ranged Weapons (7/09/16) – A reference post, choosing a ranged weapon if you have never played GURPS.
- Fundamentals: A Comparison of Melee Weapons (7/08/16) – A reference post, choosing a melee weapon if you have never played GURPS.
Panhumanity’s Edge (Christain Blouin)
- Epiphanie Santini (7/14/16)
- Spaceships battle – Autonomous Kill Vehicle raid on a tanker (7/12/16)
- Endosymbiont: Configuration guide to your virtual interface implant (7/10/16)
- The Web as a GURPS contact (7/09/16)
Cadiz Redemption (Michael Wolf)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- The M-1952A and M69 Fragmentation Protective Body Armors (7/15/16)
- The Vest, Armored, M-1951, M-1952, and M-1955 (7/14/16)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- After The End Of The End; or, What Was Up With The Pink Snow? (7/15/16)
- Shiver me timbers! The poll be closed! (7/12/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURSP101: Long-Term Fatigue and Extra Effort (7/12/16)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Someone Always Has to be the Nazis (7/08/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS 101: Stunning and Knockdown and consciousness rolls (7/14/16)
- Why didn’t the crazies run? (7/13/16)
- Felltower: The Flooded Prison (7/10/16)
- Temple of the Frog thoughts (7/09/16)
- Gord the Rogue’s stats & Gord’s dagger (7/08/16)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Elemental Channeling (7/12/16) – The outline of a new magic elemental threshold syntactic magic system.
- Full-Spectrum Powers (7/08/16)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- PCs as Ship Crew (7/14/16) – Establishing your game so that the PCs are the crew of a ship, whether on sea or in space, has a LOT of advantages.
Save vs. Hollowing (Anton L.)
- GURPS Melee Damage pt. 3 (7/13/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Battlegrounds – Virtual Tabletop Kickstarter (7/14/16) – Hernán Ruiz Camauër has 4 days left into his content Kickstarter for his Battlegrounds VTT. It’s feature-rich and includes things like token-pose swapping, so you can have a 1-hex standing or 2-hex prone token easily available. I strongly endorse supporting this one!
- GURPS and Transhuman Space – fear of drowning (7/14/16) – Deep, rich settings are great stuff, but they are deep, rich, and can be hard to assimilate. I muse about this with reference to a Transhuman Space campaign being run by Christian Blouin.
- GURPS Day Summary July 8 – July 14, 2016 (7/14/16)
- Aeon Campaign S3E1 – Multiplicity (7/12/16) – The Aeon Campaign’s B-Team returns for Season 3. We run into a robbery in progress by a ridiculously well-armed band of clones. We fight in a highly coordinated fashion despite not having a plan, as we finally know each other’s strengths and weaknesses, and take down the bad guys in a spectacularly efficient fashion. On interrogating them, we find out, as we expected, we’ve been had, and this fight was a diversion. But from what?
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The Paths of Broken Communion (7/13/16) – The Paths, Archetypes and mystical Symbolism of Broken Communion
- Broken Communion (7/12/16) e – The miracles and powers of Broken Communion
- The Paths of Dark Communion (7/12/16) – The Paths, Archetypes and mystical Symbolism of Dark Communion
- Dark Communion (7/10/16) – The Miracles and Powers of Dark Communion