Thursday is GURPSDay, and I need more sleep.
Things hum along in the background on the DFRPG and other projects, according to small birds and other things. The blogosphere for GURPS is working on a few fun things as well.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week as of 8am there have been 41 GURPS-related posts from our list of 66 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS Freebies (10/20/16)
- FP and my DF game (10/18/16)
- D&D in Prison, and GURPS (10/17/16)
- DF Felltower – Stericksburg News 10/16 (10/16/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Heroism and Experience as Power-Sets (10/19/16) – The final two power-sets, one for your destined hero of destiny, and the other for characters who want to invest even more deeply in what makes their template cool
- Robots Revised (10/18/16) – Revisiting and editing the robots based on the new technological rules and fixing a mistake with modular abilities
- Cybernetics as Power-Set (10/17/16) – A catalog of Psi-Wars cybernetics, ready for play
- Cybernetics in Psi-Wars (10/16/16) – A discussion about “Why Cybernetics”, how to handle them, and how to deal with the high cost of cybernetics vs the low price of technology
- Cross-Post: Why Not Pokemon? (10/15/16)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another two weeks in the life of GURPS (10/14/16)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Mystic Knight (10/20/16)
- Dragon’s Dogma: The Magic Archer (10/19/16)
- Dragon’s Dogma: Characters, Part 3 (10/18/16)
- Dragon’s Dogma Characters, Part 2: Magic (10/17/16)
- Pathfinder Iconics in Dungeon Fantasy: Kyra (10/15/16)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Ultra-Tech: Armat M41A (10/16/16)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- New Ptolus/d20 Wizard Spells for GURPS (10/15/16) – Iconic d20 Wizard spells adapted for GURPS.
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- AEON C-Team S2E5: Daddy Issues for Everyone! (10/20/16)
- You should read Barrett Brown’s Article about Playing Roleplaying Games in Prison (10/17/16)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Halloween One-Shots (10/20/16) – With Halloween just around the corner, today I’m rambling a bit about Halloween horror one-shots. Whether you’re running a light and spooky adventure for the young ones or a psyche-scarring gorefest for the adults, Halloween games can be a great way to introduce newcomers to the hobby of RPGs!
Southern Style GURPS (Chris Bower)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- GURPS Martial Art: Zombie Defense Training [GURPS 4e] (10/20/16)
- GURPS Wildcard skill: Nightmare! [GURPS 4E] (10/14/16)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- How We Play: Hex Boards for GURPS Dungeon Fantasy (10/19/16)
- What should Temian spend his points on? (10/17/16)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- 10 Points of Flavor (10/18/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (10/20/16)
- Powers: (Inspired by) Vulpix (10/20/16) – Some utility fire abilities inspired by Pokemon.
- Character Build: Mishka Sokolov (10/20/16) – A kinda streaming consciousness post demonstrating my thought process for putting a character together.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Nidoran♂ and Clefairy (10/18/16) – A hodgepodge of weird utility combat abilities.
- Encounter: (Inspired by) Adjudicator (10/17/16) – A kinda spooky boss for a kinda spooky age.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Nidoran♀ (10/16/16) – Poison and gender sensitive abilities.
- Skill: Quantifying Scrounging (10/15/16) – Some thoughts on Scrounging and an objective, generic system for using it to round up a couple of bucks or thingies.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Sandshrew (10/14/16) – Some earthy abilities.
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Reviews and Mail (10/19/16)
Of Paper Men and Plastic Monsters (Cole Jenkins)
- Nonsentient Allies (10/20/16)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- The Ultra-Tech Garage: The AVB-3 Infiltrator (10/20/16) – The Tyler Motor’s AVB-3 Infiltrator mini-mecha. Compacted, stealthy, deadly. When your corporate assets are in peril, you can’t afford less.
- Ultra-Tech Quicky: Actively Searching (10/19/16) – In this post I do a follow up to my Passive Visual Sensor Design article and how you how to build your own Active Sensors.
- Shield: Reactionary Armor (10/15/16) – In my last post I showed you how to bring the HEAT, now I let your React.
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- After the End: Week 20 (10/14/16) – The group comes across a secret door guarded by turrets, after which they encounter a group of teddies. Can these two problems be used to solve each other?
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)