Thursday is GURPSDay, and if you’re recovering from post-election hangover (for whatever reason), then what you really need to do is sit down for a nice tall glass of GURPS. Fortunately, I can fix you right up.
Of the nearly 50 posts this morning, roughly half were from three bloggers – Pseudonym, Mailanka, and Generic Universal Eggplant, who are firing on all cylinders.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week as of 10:30pm there have been 55 GURPS-related posts from our list of 67 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (11/10/16)
- Powers: (Inspired by) Abra (11/10/16) – Some very fundamental PSI abilities.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Poliwag (11/09/16) – A hodgepodge of moves that have so far fallen through the cracks.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Growlithe (11/08/16) – Mostly bog standard fire abilities.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Mankey (11/07/16) – Martial Arts, and attacks with weird scaling properties.
- Powers: (Inspired By) Psyduck (11/06/16) – Some ho-hum standard fare abilities, and some rule and logic defying brain teasers.
- Recap: Planet Mages Session 1 (11/06/16) – The one where I dodge a bullet, and that’s pretty much it.
- Powers: (Based on) Meowth (11/05/16) – Abilities that depend on guile and resourcefulness.
- Powers: (Inspired by) Diglett (11/04/16) – Strong, speedy earth themed abilities.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Scavenger 2.0 (11/09/16)
- Combat Robots (11/09/16)
- Alien Warriors (11/09/16)
- Minions: Pirates (11/07/16) – For those times when your heroes need to face the fearsome bandits in the darkest reaches of space… or for when you need stats for your own piratical crew!
- Smuggler 2.0 (11/07/16)
- Minions: Security Agents (11/06/16) – A look at law enforcement characters as opposition or allies for your Psi-Wars heroes
- Bounty Hunter 4.0 (11/06/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: More Psychic Vampirism Powers for Psionic Powers (11/05/16)
- GURPS101: More Cyberpsi Powers for Psionic Powers (11/05/16)
- Aeon A-Team S01E04 – And We Will Not Forsake You (11/04/16)
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Idle Musings on multiple Systems of Magic (11/08/16) I’m reading RPM at the moment and that prompted a few thoughts about a setting in which multiple forms of magic coexist
- Iemanki – Religions and Organizations (11/07/16) I work out how Iemanki is organized – in worship as well as apart from it
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- The Briefcase Story (11/10/16) – To bring some levity to this week, I thought I’d post something fun and light. In the spirit of “The Bunny Story,” I share with you now… The Briefcase Story.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Musing on an Alternate Path perk, Magic, and DF (11/10/16)
- Other People’s Posts for 11/7 (11/07/16)
- DF Game XP House Rules: Set III (11/06/16)
- Why Knights can’t take Swashbuckler Power-Ups (11/05/16)
- Intelligent weaponry (11/04/16)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
RPG Jutsu (Merlin Avery)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Magic: Shadow Magic and Incarnum Update (11/10/16)
- Magic: Ritual Magic Paths, Part 2 (11/09/16)
- Magic: Ritual Magic Paths, Part 1 (11/09/16)
- Monster: Aranea (11/08/16)
- Treasure: Wand of Fireball (11/07/16)
- Treasure: Ring of Protection (11/06/16)
- Powers: Incarnum, Part 2 – Totemism (11/05/16)
- Powers: Incarnum, Part 1 – Meldshaping (11/04/16)
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
- AEON C-Team S2E6: IT’S TIME TO SPLIT! (11/05/16)
Just Roll 3d6 (Colin)
- Faster Combat by Pre-Rolling Dice (11/08/16) – GURPS combat uses a lot of dice rolls. The GM can speed up play by using a pregenerated list of rolls for NPCs.
- GURPS Pokemon Bestiary First Pass (11/04/16)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Investigator Weapons: Mauser T.-Gew.18 (11/05/16)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (11/04/16)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- Multifront Battles in GURPS Mass Combat (11/06/16)
- New Dawn: A Mass Battles Campaign Concept (11/04/16)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
- Ranoc – Defining the Races (11/06/16)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: The Nightmare After (11/05/16) – A murderous golem sends players Trick-or-Treating.
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- An Example of Village Creation (11/09/16)
- A System for Creating Fantasy Towns (11/06/16)
- Temian’s New Skills! (11/04/16)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- RPM: Object Grimoires (11/10/16)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Hard Maths (CTA)