We’re back to the usual schedule, with GURPSDay on Thursday. I’m mostly but not quite all recovered from jet lag, as evidenced by the first GURPSDay post at roughly 2am.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days. 46 so far as we start to bring this year to a close, and we’ve got some Thursday left to cover. We picked up two new blogs, too: Decanic Trappings and The Fossilized GURPS Blog.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Decanic Trappings (Deus Mortuus)
- Take 3.5 (12/19/16)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
- GURPS Dinosaurs Pseudo-Conversions: Ceratopsians (12/22/16)
- Fallen Stars: Mutants in America (12/17/16)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 17 (12/22/16) – The companions fight for their lives in an underground complex against waterlogged zombies and a ghostly apparition. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 91 (12/22/16) – The Grey Company searches for and finds the Singing Pool after climbing the Silent Stairs. After that they make some new friends. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Dec 16 – Dec 22, 2016 (12/22/16)
- GURPS Day Summary Dec 9 – Dec 16, 2016 (12/16/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Session Recap: Silly Romperoo Season 1 Episode 2 (12/20/16) – The new player had fun.
- Session Recap: Planet Mages Session 7 (12/19/16) – Winning a wrestling match in three moves.
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (12/17/16)
- Session Recap: The Silly Romperoo (12/16/16) – Stepping outside the comfort zone.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- In the Mail: GURPS Mars Attacks. (12/22/16)
- Laser Mines (TL[7+3]) [GURPS] (12/22/16)
- Draught of the Wolverine [TL5+1] [GURPS] (12/16/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Psi-Wars Linguistics (12/21/16) – A look at language as distancing mechanism, including finding ways to justify the cost and ways we can use language to lend flavor to a setting
- Socially Engineering Psi-Wars: Distancing Mechanisms (12/20/16) – A look at the cultural elements Star Wars uses to signal the exotic nature of the setting, and how we can use them in Psi-Wars
- Psi-Wars and Social Engineering 2: Social Engineering Analyzed (12/19/16) – A deeper look at Social Engineering, to see what we can use for Psi-Wars
- Psi-Wars and GURPS Social Engineering (12/18/16) – Can we use Social Engineering in Psi-Wars? A look at how GURPS Action already tackles social engineering
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Guyver – 1: Introduction (12/22/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Loot, Consumables, and Profit in DF (12/22/16)
- Is that a lot of treasure? (12/21/16)
- DF Felltower: Known Gates & Gate Facts (12/20/16)
- DF Felltower: Why Gates? (12/18/16)
- Review: Pyramid 3/98 – Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy (12/17/16)
- New Release: Pyramid 3/98 – Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy (12/16/16)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 96: Tech and Toys IV (12/18/16)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Magic: Gravity College (12/22/16)
- Monster: Water Mephit (12/21/16)
- Sorcery: Even More Acid Spells (12/20/16)
- Sorcery: Cloud Spells (12/19/16)
- Sorcery: Necromantic Spells (12/18/16)
- Monster: Thoqqua (12/17/16)
- Eggplant Strategy (12/16/16)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Meta: New Look and Christmas Break (12/22/16)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Gun Fu: Die Hard (12/22/16)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- After the End: Weeks 21-22 (12/22/16) – When the group is attacked in the night, careful negotiation and diplomacy avoid bloodshed. But can the same approach work when a mutant scouting party turns this into a triangular standoff?
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
The Collaborative Gamer (Joseph Linden)
- Gazetteer: Dunmoss (12/22/16)
- Creating Dunmoss, Part III (12/20/16)
- Creating Dunmoss – Part II (12/16/16)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (12/16/16)