Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 76 blogs. Only 24 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days as of about 11pm CST. 44 posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week. We’ve got two new blogs this week: Karl Gallagher’s Journal (author of Torchship!) and Ra’s Head.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Karl Gallagher’s Journal (Karl K Gallagher)
- The Last Discworld Adventure (2/01/17)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- Shopping Spree: Bannerman (1927) (2/02/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- Transmogrified bits (1/28/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monster: Mudman (2/02/17)
- Sorcery: Air Spells (2/01/17)
- Sorcery: Earth Spells III (1/31/17)
- Magic: Assorted Spells (1/30/17)
- Magic: Light and Darkness Spells (1/29/17)
- Magic: Necromantic Spells (1/28/17)
- Magic: Water Spells (1/28/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- DF: Some threats can’t be resisted (2/02/17)
- Writing Update (2/01/17)
- Cumulative Identify Penalty (& why I’m not going to use one) (1/30/17)
- DF Felltower: What Black Jans Isn’t, and Is (1/29/17)
- Gamma Terra map update (1/28/17)
- That’s a lot of S3 (1/27/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (1/27/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- Defense Strategies in Mass Combat (1/31/17) : A quick review of the ways to get a Defense Bonus in Mass Combat
- New Dawn Session 3: Wight Men Can’t Jump (1/27/17) : A group of adventurers investigate a heavily trapped ruin and encounter a bunch of ghouls.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Jan 27 – Feb 2, 2017 (2/02/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Elemental Weapon Spells on Hard Maths (2/02/17)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- GURPS Skills: How Do I… (2/02/17) – A helpful overview of the most common skills an adventurer might need to perform various tasks in GURPS, in the format of “I want to [BLANK] someone/something.” Are there any I missed?
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patron Post: Rethinking Dreadnoughts (2/01/17) – Today, my first Patreon post! For my $1+ Patrons, I re-evaluate dreadnoughts and capital ships from the perspective of player command, and handling their scale relatively easily without needing to dive into mass combat
- Planetary Terrains: Swampland (2/01/17)
- Planetary Terrain: Woodlands (2/01/17)
- Planetary Terrains: Plains (1/31/17)
- Planetary Terrain: Mountain (1/30/17)
- Planetary Terrain: Jungle (1/29/17)
Illias.de My Rolling Thoughts (stPete)
- Another Try to GURPS (2/01/17)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
- What’s in a Name?: Looking Past the Labels in GURPS Traits (2/02/17)
- You Don’t Need to Play a Setting to Find it Valuable (1/27/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- Space Patrol: Ensign Jeremy Onkole (2/02/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Watching Robert Go Geeble (2/01/17)
- MA Style: Hanosa (1/29/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)