Thursday is GURPSDay, I’m back. Here’s an actual “before 9am” post, and I even wrote something this week, with a more GURPSy shield post that is in my head for today.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 33 (7/13/17) – The companions move past the Training Hall, meet a huge new friend and encounter Bearman zombies! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Grand Duchy 105 (7/13/17) – The Grey Company finds itself embroiled in a battle with a Mummy Lord and its minnions. Things are looking very grim for the heroes. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 32 (7/11/17) – The Guardians clear the training hall and prepare to go after Lady Lotus. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 31 (7/10/17) – The heroes chase the Sea Harpies to the Training Hall and get closer to the Lady Lotus. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Alliance Constabulary: Personnel (7/13/17)
- Alliance Constabulary: Materiel (7/12/17)
- Alliance Constabulary (7/11/17)
- Patreon Preview: Alliance Planetary Personnel (7/07/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
The Phantom’s Belch (Ted Brock)
- Marvel Reboot Designer’s Notes: Ant-Man (7/13/17)
Panhumanity’s Edge (Christain Blouin)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Fungus Spells V (7/13/17)
- Sorcery: Fungus Spells IV (7/12/17)
- Sorcery: Fungus Spells III (7/11/17)
- Sorcery: Fungus Spells II (7/10/17)
- Ultra-Tech: Armor and Weapons Adjustments (7/09/17)
- Sorcery: Fungus Spells I (7/08/17)
- Sorcery: Raw Magic Spells (7/07/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (7/07/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- The Hurt Locker: Doodads and Gewgaws, Part II (7/13/17)
- The Chronicles of Ceteri – A-Team – S00E10 – Given Up for Dead, Part II (7/11/17)
- Carpe Blogiem: Author, Patreon, and Blog Highlights – July 2017 (7/10/17)
- GURPS101: Simplified Skill Maintenance (7/07/17)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigel Kent)
- Red Sky Volume 6 Planning, Session 2 (7/13/17) – Where I begin start hammering out the plot elements for session 2 of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. This part is mostly just thinking out loud as I effectively storyboard what is to come.
- Adventure Planning: Casino Escapades (7/12/17) – Time to figure out the fourth scene for the first session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. This scene involves a completely new PC who is most definitely not a combat guy who is ultimately intended to become the new Apprentice.
- Adventure Planning: Ghost Library (7/12/17) – Time to figure out the third scene for the first session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. This scene involves the actual wizard of the group as she (hopefully) handles a ghost issue at OU.
- Adventure Planning: Penthouse Standoff (7/11/17) – Time to figure out the second scene for the first session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. This scene involves two OSBI agents (one of which is a brand new PC and newish player) as they get sucked into a hostage situation.
- Adventure Planning: Apartment Attack (7/10/17) – Time to figure out the first scene for the first session of my GURPS: Monster Hunters game set in the Dresden Files universe. This scene revolves around the photojournalist-turned-secret agent. We’ve rebuilt his character so this will be a learning experience all around…
- GURPS, Dresden Files & Red Court Vampires (7/09/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Cost of Armor & Weapon Repairs in DF Felltower (7/13/17)
- DF Felltower, Session 89, Felltower 62 – Orcs & Owlbear Pelts (7/10/17)
- DF Felltower preview (7/10/17)
- Short crew delve preparation (7/08/17)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
- GM Reflection: Super Session 1 (7/10/17)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)