Thursday is GURPSDay and September is upon us.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 89 blogs. Only 11 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- “In Defense of House Stark,” Post-Con Wrap Up (9/14/17) – My post-convention wrap-up of how the “In Defense of House Stark” adventure actually played at the game table. Some thoughts on the three different times I GMed it at the convention.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (9/08/17)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
- The Majestic Wilderlands Races for GURPS (9/09/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Carpe Blogiem: Author, Patreon, and Blog Highlights – August 2017 (9/12/17)
- GURPS101: FP Cost Limited by Margin (9/08/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Neo-Rational Symbolism and Ceremonies (9/13/17)
- Neo-Rationalism as a Philosophy (9/12/17)
- Neo-Rationalism: The Cultural Context (9/11/17)
- Neo-Rationalism: An introduction (9/10/17)
- Patreon Post: Neo-Rational Preview and Tinker Titan Rebel Spy (9/09/17)
- Patreon Post: Philosophy (9/08/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary Sep 8 – Sep 14, 2017 (9/14/17)
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- The DFRPG is on the way here (9/14/17)
- Suspicious Shopkeepers (thank to The Onion) (9/13/17)
- GURPS Gamma World, 20th Homeland – Session 13 – Factory Investigation (9/11/17)
- Gamma Terra & the apocalypse (9/10/17)
- More on monster bits (9/08/17)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 3.13 (9/12/17) – Continuing our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. Stuck within the pocket dimension aboard the abandoned Sky Raider station, the crew encounter ambulatory husks of dead men that are definitely not space zombies while trying to reach the central reactor.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Dumb Glasses [GURPS 4e] (9/14/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monster: Barghest (9/14/17)
- Monster: Soulspark (9/13/17)
- Sorcery: Pirate Spells (9/12/17)
- Sorcery: Stygian Spells (9/11/17)
- Sorcery: Alkahest Spells (9/10/17)
- Sorcery: Phlogiston Spells (9/09/17)
- Sorcery: Hellfire Spells (9/08/17)
- Eggplant Strategy Update v0.2 (9/08/17)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Using Fantasy Grounds for my F2F GURPS Game (9/13/17) – This is me showing how I’m going to use Fantasy Grounds with the revised GURPS extension (by Ronnke) and the GURPS skin (by Gigermann) for my face-to-face group. Got a video and everything!