Thursday is GURPSDay, and below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days.
Over the last week, as of 930pmCST today, there have been 31 GURPS-Related posts from our list of 56 blogs that have popped up on the radar screen. So a pretty light week, but then, it’s summertime.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Orbital Vagaries (Christian Blouin)
- IW 8 – Sake at Gonpachi (7/16/16)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (7/21/16)
- Review: After The End 2 – The New World (7/21/16) – For After The End, it is essential, for everything else, it is still very good.
- Mechanics: Monster Catching (7/20/16) – Loose notes on how you could codify a “catchemall” style game in GURPS mechanics.
- Review: After the End 1: Wastelanders (7/19/16) – The “player’s manual” for After The End.
- Reference: Scouting/Reconnaissance (7/18/16) – An index of references to uses of knowledge and sneaking skills for GURPS and Dungeon Fantasy.
- Skill: Heraldry (7/17/16) – What do I do with that one skill my knight is forced to take?
- Editorial: Dungeon Fantasy Negotiations With Neutral Parties (7/16/16) – I go on and on about what I think needs to be considered to make a substantial social encounter.
- Review: Sorcery: Protection and Warning Spells (7/15/16) – The first Sorcery supplement is good.
Insidious GURPS Planning (Mr. Insidious)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- The Visceroid (7/21/16)
- Pool-cue Spear Technique (Shoot the point!) (7/20/16)
- The ArmaLite AR-10 Rifle (7/18/16)
- The M-1952A and M69 Fragmentation Protective Body Armors (7/15/16)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS 101: Stunning (7/21/16)
- Scaled Stunning penalties? (7/19/16)
- XP by the Session, not the Session’s results (7/18/16)
- Tools in the Felltower PC toolbox – GM perspective (7/17/16)
- Stunning & Knockdown and Consciousness house rules (7/16/16)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 92: Zombies (7/20/16)
Save vs. Hollowing (Anton L.)
- GURPS Melee Damage pt. 3.5 (7/20/16)
Panhumanity’s Edge (Christain Blouin)
- Pfan 3 – Machine learning (7/19/16)
- Pfan 2 – The inherent cost of fame (7/17/16)
- Pfan 1 – Cyberstalkers on St-Denis St. (7/16/16)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary July 15 – July 21, 2016 (7/21/16)
- Aeon Campaign S3E2 – Fractured (7/19/16) – We do a recon to check out the “Honeycomb Hideout,” the location of Gemini and his sister. We find them, and a lot more trouble. We pull a Kool-Aid, and almost get our butts handed to us. An unfortunate broken weapon turns the battle to our favor, and we gain wisdom as a result.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another two weeks in the life of GURPS (7/15/16)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
- Its Hour Come Round at Last 6 (7/18/16)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)