Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the morning pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 76 blogs. Only 24 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity from the last seven days as of about 810am CST. 45posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
As always, if you’re interested in having your blog consolidated here, navigate over to The Instructions Page and drop me a line.
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- The M113 Armored Personnel Carrier (2/18/17)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Day Summary Feb 17 – Feb 23, 2017 (2/23/17)
- Aeon Campaign S4E8: Where’s my mummy (2/21/17)
- GURPS Day Summary Feb 10 – Feb 16, 2017 (2/16/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 98: Welcome to Dungeon Fantasy (2/18/17)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
- Arcana Abilities: The Devil (2/17/17)
Worlds Beyond Earth (Derrick White)
- Vanishing Scout Bush (2/23/17)
Fragments of the Last War (Bryan Timms)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
- A hodge podge of bits and bobs (2/21/17)
Hard Maths (CTA)
- Equipment Locker: Beam SMGs and Beam Staffs (2/23/17) – A small additional expansion for the beam weapons design system, featuring two new weapon form factors.
- Ad Astra: New Propulsion Options (2/21/17) – A grab-bag of propulsion systems and options for spacecraft.
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Martial Art: Foot and Fist (2/23/17)
- Martial Art: Mighty Works (2/22/17)
- Martial Art: Empty Hand (2/21/17)
- Monster: Grell (2/20/17)
- Magic: Armor Enchantments (2/19/17)
- Sorcery: Lightning Spells II (2/18/17)
- Monster: Cave Locust (2/17/17)
- Monster: Giant Cockroach (2/16/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Choir (TRAPPIST-1 star system) [GURPS] (2/23/17)
- GURPS Infinite Worlds: Breckinridge [GURPS] (2/17/17)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Year Two Summary (2/23/17) – Second annual campaign tally of NPC interactions
- Session: Adventure Tours (2/17/17) – The party runs an adventure for the GM’s NPCs.
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (2/23/17)
- Recap: Void Ventures – Session 4 (2/23/17) – Short boss fight.
- Recap: Void Ventures – Session 3 (2/17/17) – Dead dino.
- Cross-Post: GURPSDay Summary and Reflections (2/16/17)
- Encounter: (Inspired by Castlevania’s) Succubus (2/16/17) – Kinda love related, or the opposite of it really.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- What’s money for in GURPS DF Felltower? (2/23/17)
- Reigning in magical item purchase in my DF game (2/22/17)
- What non-combat skills do they bring to the DF table? (Cleric, Druid, Scout) (2/21/17)
- Expanded Realistic Injury in Pyramid (2/20/17)
- Hireling availability in Stericksburg (2/19/17)
- More on Loren Wiseman (2/17/17)
- Loren Wiseman (2/16/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Carpe Blogiem: Why GURPS? (2/23/17)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: Shut up and Roll! (2/21/17)
- Designer’s Notes: Impulse Control (2/17/17)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Ultra-Tech Super Quickie: Someone Already Beat Me to Updating the ETC Rules (2/18/17)
- Ultra Tech Quickie: Rattling and Gatling (2/16/17) – Nothing says I love you quit like a tri-barreled gatling laser.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- “Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow,” Post-Con Wrap Up (2/22/17) – An after-action report of how the “Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow” adventure played out at the convention game table this past weekend. Three different groups played through, with very different player compositions and similarities/differences in how they approached the story.
- Hare Today, Gone Tomorrow (for Orccon 2017) (2/16/17) – Game prep for the convention adventure “Hare Today, Gone Tomomrrow” is finished at last, and I’m very happy with the results. In today’s post, you can see what the game table will look like as well as download the full packet of GM notes, pre-gen characters, and NPC stats. I hope your gaming weekend is as great as mine will be enjoying Orccon 2017!
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- The State of the Patreon: March (2/23/17) – The state of the Patreon, including an announcement regarding Orphans of the Stars, a political setting inspired by Dune that I’ve been hired to write for
- Ending Iteration 5… and Beginning Iteration 6 (2/22/17) – Iteration 5 is done! Get your fresh Psi-Wars documents here!
- The Traders Part 2: Culture (2/22/17) – Want to have a say in the Psi-Wars setting? All $5+ Patrons now have polls for expanding the culture of “the Traders,” an ancient race that competed with humanity over the galactic center
- Patron Post: The Traders (First Draft) (2/21/17) – The results of the Traders’ polls are in, and the first template for the first alien race in Psi-Wars is complete. Available to all $3+ Patrons
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Code by Clockwork (Jeff Demers)
- GURPS Calculator 2.6: Monster Repository (2/23/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (2/17/17)
Ra’s Head (Andrew)
- Session 4 (2/23/17)
- Character Progression (2/21/17)
- Reflection on Session 3 (2/18/17)
- Session 3 (2/16/17)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 22.1 (2/23/17) – The group fights their way into the Taxidermist’s Guildhall. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 22.2 (2/23/17) – Fortis and Seeker keep an eye on the street while the others move in. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 22.3 (2/23/17) – Moonscar approaches the guildhall from the rear, staking out Dead Dog Alley and engaging some thugs there. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
- Sundered Lands 21 (2/16/17) – The rest of the group is introduced to Fedik. Everyone argues about the morality of mind control. They follow up a lead at the Taxidermist’s Guildhouse. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Shooting Dice (Hans-Christian Vortisch)
- High-Tech: Infinite Weapons (2/17/17)
No School Grognard (Mark Langsdorf)
- New Dawn Session 6: Orcs are Jerks (2/17/17) : The Resistance infiltrates an orc castle and wackiness ensues.