Thursday is GURPSDay, and may Thor make your games a bit more exiting today!
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the final pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 86 blogs. Only 14 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 42 posts as of 11:30pmCST.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Thor’s Grumblings (Dustin Tranberg)
- Axes of the Dwarves! The Dwarves are upon you! (5/12/17) – Dwarven melee weapons.
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
- The Critics Rave (5/15/17)
- The Occasional Dungeon: Shrine, Lower Level (5/14/17)
- Silk Road Miscellaneous Comments (5/12/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Time Spells (5/18/17)
- Sorcery: Gate Spells III (5/17/17)
- Sorcery: Gate Spells II (5/16/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells VIII (5/15/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells VII (5/14/17)
- Sorcery: Mind Control Spells VI (5/13/17)
- Sorcery: Other Stealing Spells (5/12/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary May 12 – May 18, 2017 (5/18/17)
- Reloading Press: .338 Norma Magnum (5/18/17)
- The Chronicles of Ceteri (B-Team): Prelude and Ep2 (5/16/17)
- Call for Playtesters: “Requirements” is a strong term (5/12/17) – A reminder that while there is such thing as an “ideal” playtester, we need all types to have a good playtest, lest the book only be approachable by experts.
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: The Stones of Thamus (5/15/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- GURPS Lite in the Classroom, Session #6 (5/18/17)
- Gamma Terra GM posts (5/15/17)
- DF Felltower: How much profit do you need? (5/14/17)
- Random Notes for 5/13 (5/13/17)
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
- RB0: Introduction and 3 Robot PCs (5/18/17)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Rescue or Bug Hunt? A Colonial Marines One-Shot, Part 2 (5/18/17) – Here are the pre-gen PCs for my upcoming “Bug Hunt” one-shot, featuring the U.S. Colonial Marines from “Aliens.
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- Traveller Interstellar Wars – Episode 0 (5/15/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- Let’s Read Hell’s Rebels: Meet the NPCs of Part 1 (5/18/17)
- GURPS X-COM: The Arsenal of Ruin, Part 2 (5/15/17)
- GURPS X-COM: DARK JUDAS Analysis (5/12/17)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (5/12/17)
World of Domibia (Canology)
- Domibian Races 9f: Sperm Whales (5/15/17)
- Domibian Races 9e: K’t’so Orca (5/15/17)
- Domibian Races #9d: K’t’so Beluga (5/14/17)
- Domibian Races #9c: Narwhals (5/14/17)
- Domibian Races 9b: K’t’so River Dolphin (5/13/17)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
A Literate Programmer’s Blog (The Literate Programmer)
- Fantasy Basel, running games at a Convention (5/12/17) I ran a bunch of GURPS sessions at a local convention