It’s another GURPSDay, and here’s the last few weeks of posts! Scroll all the way down (the random order is, well, random). Catch up and get some repeat views and if you missed some. They’re in reverse chronological order, so if you’re up-to-date, just skim off the top!
News for Gaming Ballistic:
- The Nordlond Sagas kickstarter closed. It funded and hit just shy of $25,000, but achieved a lower backer count than Hall of Judgment.
- Nonetheless, it was close enough to the offset print stretch goal – maybe $100-200 or so between the print costs for POD vs printing it in Latvia – that I decided to declare the goal achieved anyway.
- The next step is Backerkit, and getting some idea of shipping sorted out. Since this is “all books,” I will work shipping out and get Backerkit open as soon as possible.
- Four Perilous Journeys should start shipping this week to international backers. Still working through some shipping customs details on getting the books to the USA, and as soon as that form is filled out, they’ll be ready to go. Expect a month to get to TN, then another 1-3 weeks, and then all stuff will be in hand.
GURPSDay is in its sixth – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic. Things have slowed down a bit, and I’ll be considering how to revitalize this weekly activity. I’d like to see an average of 100 posts here per week – one per blog, ish – so we’ll see what we can do to get creative juiced flowing.If you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Nordlond’s Last 13 Hours; TFT Advance Copies Arrive! (10/12/19)
- Nordlond Sagas: One More Day, New Hand of Asgard preview (10/11/19)
- Nordlond Sagas: Five Days to go! (10/08/19)
- Nordlond Sagas – preview of Glynn Seal’s map! (10/04/19)
- GURPSDay! Sept 13 to Oct 4, 2019 (10/04/19)
- Daily Illuminator; Map; Editing; Funding; Nordlond and Ytarria? (10/01/19)
- Monotheism and Competing Divinities in Norðlond (9/27/19)
- GURPSDay! Sept 5 to Sept 27, 2019 (9/27/19)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (10/11/19)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (10/04/19)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (9/27/19)
Dice and Discourse (Joseph Mason)
- “Level 1” Adventurers (10/02/19)
Noh RPG Group (binn05)
- Dungeon Psionic TK Grab and Dungeon Grappling / Dungeon Psiônica Agarrão TK e Dungeon Grappling (10/14/19)
- Dungeon Psionic 006 – Dragon / Dungeon Psiônica 006 – Dragão (10/07/19)
- Dungeon Psionic 005 – Rumors and Zombies / Dungeon Psiônica 005 – Rumores e Zumbis (10/03/19)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monsters in Karilan, Part I (A – D) (9/30/19)
- Vampires in Chalice World (10/09/19)
One Shot Adventures (J.C. Connors)
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- DF Whiterock Session 68: Unicorn Heaven and the Goblin Burning Crew (10/17/19)
- DF Whiterock Session 67: Wyverns and Devils (10/11/19)
- DF Whiterock Session 66: Bushes and Wyverns (10/04/19)
- DF Whiterock Session 65: Dead Unicorns (9/27/19)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Carpe Blogiem: The Middle Kingdom Primer – Introduction (10/17/19)
- Carpe Blogiem: Ruminations on a Wuxia Campaign V (10/16/19)
- The Middle Kingdom – B-Team – Season 1, Session 1 (10/14/19)
- Triple Threat: Piranha Locust (10/13/19)
- Carpe Blogiem: Ruminations on a Wuxia Campaign IV (10/12/19)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – C-Team – Session 18 (10/11/19)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – C-Team – Session 17 (10/10/19)
- Carpe Blogiem: Ruminations on a Wuxia Campaign III (10/09/19)
- Carpe Blogiem: Ruminations on a Wuxia Campaign II (10/08/19)
- Carpe Blogiem: Ruminations on a Wuxia Campaign (10/07/19)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Wiki Showcase: Knightly Force Swordsmanship (10/17/19)
- Wiki Showcase: The Graceful Form of Force Swordsmanship (10/16/19)
- Wiki Showcase: the Destructive Form of Force Swordsmanship (10/15/19)
- Wiki Showcase: the Swift Form of Force Swordsmanship (10/14/19)
- Wiki Showcase: the Space Knight (10/11/19)
- The Psi-Wars Fallacy (10/07/19)
- Wiki Showcase: Aristocratic Lens – The Shinjurai Royal Family (10/05/19)
- Wiki Showcase: Aristocratic Lens – The Mithanna (10/04/19)
- Wiki Showcase: Aristocratic Lens – Maradonian Noble (10/03/19)
- Wiki Showcase: the Aristocratic Background Lens – The Imperial Heir (10/02/19)
- State of the Blog: The October Roadmap (10/01/19)
- Wiki Showcase: Aristocratic Background Lens – Corporate Heirs (10/01/19)
- Patreon Special: the Lost Book of Houses (9/30/19)
- Background Lens Revisited: Aristocracy (9/30/19)
UbiquitousRat.net (Che Webster)
- GURPS: Fighters of Thaarl (10/06/19)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- GM Commentary: ConsOps, 2.16 (10/15/19) – Discussion about the GURPS Action game I ran in Fantasy Grounds on 10/5/2019 which consisted entirely of a firefight. No stats harmed but link to the YouTube recording. Reflections on what went right and what went wrong.
- GamePrep: ConsOps, 2.16 (10/11/19) – Prep for the GURPS Action game I’m running in Fantasy Ground on 10/12/2019. No real stats abused (although I do have some minor ones) but some in-game mechanics discussed and links to useful stuffs.
- GM Commentary: ConsOps, 2.15 (10/08/19) – Discussion about the GURPS Action game I ran in Fantasy Grounds on 10/5/2019 which consisted entirely of a firefight. No stats harmed but link to the YouTube recording. Reflections on what went right and what went wrong.
- GamePrep: ConsOps, 2.15 (10/03/19) – Prep for the GURPS Action game I’m running in Fantasy Ground on 10/5/2019. No stats abused but some in-game mechanics discussed and links to useful stuffs.
- GM Commentary: ConsOps, 2.14 (10/01/19) – Discussion about the GURPS Action game I ran in Fantasy Grounds on 9/28/2019 which consisted of some RP and then a later HTH fight that lasted longer than I expected. No stats harmed but link to the YouTube recording. Reflections on what went right and what went wrong.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Review: Dungeon Fantasy Magic Items 2 (10/14/19)
- Felltower Admin Done (10/14/19)
- Magic Items 2 arrived! (10/10/19)
- XP and the Forest Gate (10/09/19)
- GURPS DF Session 122, Felltower 94 – Forest Gate III (10/08/19)
- Felltower pre-summary (10/07/19)
- Boulderkin or Rock Mites? (10/04/19)
- More hints for Felltower Sunday (10/03/19)
- Felltower & Technology (9/29/19)
- Equipment in GURPS (and in D&D) (9/29/19)
- GURPS Stealth and Camouflage Guide Part 2 (10/16/19)
Don’t Forget Your Boots (Mitch French)
- Dungeon Fantasy Nordlond #2: “LEEEROOOOY-“ (10/06/19)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS Action: Consular Operations, S2E15 (10/08/19) – Our GURPS Action: Consular Operations campaign continues. The team trades fire with a team of unknown operators deep inside the quarantined city of Ta’izz, and discovers something unexpected.
- GURPS Action: Consular Operations, S2E14 (10/02/19) – Our GURPS Action: Consular Operations campaign continues. The team enters the Ta’izz quarantine zone in search of the source of the plague.