Thursday is GURPSDay, and may Thor make your games a bit more exiting today! This post is coming ping-pong from Minnesota to Thailand, as I’m away on business, and my lovely wife has run my script for me today.
Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the pull for this week.
We’re currently drawing content from 87 blogs, which ain’t bad. Only 13 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 33 posts as of 1030pm.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
- Dungeon Sorcery Spells 6 (6/12/17)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Blueholme work nearly done (6/15/17)
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
Castalia House (Varies)
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (6/09/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- The Winter Lady [GURPS 4e] (6/15/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Orphans of the Stars Political Document (6/15/17)
- GURPS Classic: Bestiary out! (6/15/17)
Armin’s GCA 5 Blog (Armin Sykes)
Further Up the Spire (Archon Shiva)
- Session: Mosul Pearl (6/14/17)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Boil and Bubble: Old Skool Delving Incantations I (6/15/17)
- Carpe Blogiem: Staycation and New Patreon Plan (6/13/17)
- Gamemaster’s Guidepost: The Worthiness or Unworthiness of Complex Mechanics (6/09/17)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
- Books we want: An updated GURPS LITE (6/11/17)
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- GURPS Roll20 Encounter – Fury Road (6/15/17) – The post-con wrap-up post for my recent “Rescue or Bug Hunt?” Colonial Marines vs. Alien Xenomorphs convention game. It played great at the table! We all had fun, and I learned or was reminded of a great many GM Lessons. Also includes the complete adventure package for download (GM notes and screen, character pre-gens, tri-fold mini-figures, etc.)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- High Point-Value Characters in GURPS (6/10/17)
One Yard Hex (Paul Stefko)
- Why Do You Hate GURPS? (6/15/17)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- High point value campaigns in GURPS (6/15/17)
Panhumanity’s Edge (Christain Blouin)
- 宁静的龙 (Níngjìng de lóng) – Session 0 (6/10/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Alternative Feint – Feint Cap / Feint Attack (6/15/17)
- GURPS Lite in the Classroom, Session #9 (6/14/17)
- Belated thoughts on the lastest DFRPG update (6/12/17)
- Example Felltower Rumors (6/11/17)
- High-Point DF PCs (6/09/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells V (6/15/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells IV (6/14/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells III (6/13/17)
- Sorcery: Plant Spells II (6/12/17)
- Sorcery: Healing Spells VI (6/11/17)
- Sorcery: Healing Spells V (6/10/17)
- Sorcery: Healing Spells IV (6/09/17)
PK’s Game Recaps and Tidbits (PK Levine)
- GURPS Dungeon Fantasy: Power Block (new combat perk) (6/11/17) – A new combat perk for anyone who obtains DR via a power, along with a minor power-up for rage barbarians.