This week’s GURPSDay is brought to you by the flu. Whole family’s down with it. Blergh.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and the fourth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, only a year after I started Gaming Ballistic. Nifty things are happening in the background and I can’t wait to tell you about them. But today is not that day.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Final Note: Moe Lane, Patrick Burroughs, and Merlin Avery: your blogs are not pulling. Call the office.
Game Geekery (“Warren “”Mook”” Wilson”)
- Darknet 00: Character Creation, Part Two (3/25/18) – The first character for the “Darknet” GURPS Cyberpunk game is done and posted, both the original from the player’s notes and the “official” GCA sheet. This is Albert Camus, and his swashbuckling avatar, HEX!
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Preview: the Eldoth (3/27/18)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Incarnum Spells IV (3/29/18)
- Sorcery: Incarnum Spells III (3/28/18)
- Sorcery: Symbol Magic (3/27/18)
- Sorcery: Incarnum Spells II (3/26/18)
- Sorcery: Incarnum Spells (3/25/18)
- Sorcery: Gem Magic (3/24/18)
- Monster: Tsochar (3/23/18)
Path of Houserules (Sciencezam)
gurps_20180329/Merlin_Avery could not be parsed – is it empty?
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- Number appearing, loot, and in-lair for all Dungeon Fantasy monsters (3/29/18)
- Game log for 25 March 2018: Wandering shadows (3/26/18)
- All Wet Designer’s Notes (3/24/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Naturalism (3/23/18)
- Game log for 25 February 2018: Pudding is for eating (3/23/18)
gurps_20180329/Patrick_Burroughs could not be parsed – is it empty?
The Fossilized GURPS Blog (Fossilized Rappy)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Quopist (3/28/18) – My take on Quopist for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller game. No stats abused, although several GURPS books referenced.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.11 (Maybe) – Vargr Pirate Crew (3/27/18) – Stating out a 100-point Vargr starship deckhand. Stats definitely abused. References to Space and Reverend Pee Kitty’s website.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.11 (Maybe) – Vargr Merc Commander (3/26/18) – Stating out a 200-point Vargr merc commander. Stats definitely abused. References to Space and Reverend Pee Kitty’s website.
- Game Prep: Miss Adventure, 400 dTon Brierfield-class Frontier Merchant (3/25/18) – Stating out the new “Hero Ship” I plan on introducing in 4.11 using Spaceships. Stats most definitely abused. References to Spaceships and Traveller: Interstellar Wars.
- Game Prep: Dzarukh, 400-dTon Vargr Corsair (3/23/18) – Stating out a 400 dTon Vargr corsair that the PCs are likely going to encounter in 4.11 using Spaceships rules. Stats most definitely abused. References to Spaceships (4E) and Traveller: Alien Races 1 (3E).
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- DF Session 100 pictures (3/28/18)
- DF Felltower, Session 100, Felltower 72 – Stone Bulls & Teleporters (3/27/18)
- Felltower pre-summary teaser (3/26/18)
- Short crew Felltower tomorrow (3/25/18)
gurps_20180329/Moe_Lane could not be parsed – is it empty?
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (3/23/18)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- Count Anjiliac Pushes Back on Reports of Chaos Within His Court (3/28/18) – No recap this week since we had to cancel the session so instead, have the fourth installment of my intended weekly ‘flavor’ news reports that I’m going to be doing to make the campaign world feel more ‘lived in’ and with a sort of planetary personality. Any similarities to real-world events or news reports is entirely intentional…
Ostarys Tactics (Archon Shiva)
- Spellcasters: Managing Energy Points (3/28/18)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- Token Tuesday: Ratmen Pack 4 (3/27/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 113: Dungeon Fantasies (3/24/18)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Air Combat (3/25/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 46 (3/29/18) – The hike across to Kraken’s Cove is littered with danger and information! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
- Grimwyrd: Dark Tidings (3/28/18)
- Grimwyrd: Battle on the Bridge (3/26/18)
- Grimwyrd: Heated Fight (3/26/18)
- Grimwyrd: Crossroads (3/23/18)
Chain Link and Concrete (M. Eversberg II)
- Loadouts: Nod Infantry Soldier, Squad, and Platoon (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/29/18)
- The Brotherhood of Nod’s Combat Officers (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/28/18)
- The Brotherhood of Nod’s Non-Comissioned Officers: A Reference Guide (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/27/18)
- The Brotherhood of Nod’s Motorized Infantry (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/26/18)
- The Brotherhood of Nod’s Neophytes (Tiberian Dawn Era, c. 1999) (3/25/18)