We’re well over 300% in the Hall of Judgment Kickstarter. We’ve got some exciting stuff in there as rewards, and also a podcast coming up. Beyond that, I’m writing and writing and making map art direction and doing layout. I’ve got 8700 words written about “Town,” which would be about a 20-page supplement all by itself. Plus all the pre-gens, new monsters, and three extra “dungeon” sections and the terrain-based encounters and the weather generator? I think you’ll like it.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
gurps_20180628/Moe_Lane could not be parsed – is it empty?
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- Using a private Discord server to coordinate a roleplaying game (6/28/18)
- DF Whiterock Session 9: Bugs and Books (6/23/18)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
- Grimwyrd: Entering Limelight (6/26/18)
- Grimwyrd: Unexpected Triggers (6/25/18)
- Grimwyrd: Withered Prospects (6/22/18)
- Grimwyrd: [REDACTED] (6/22/18)
gurps_20180628/Merlin_Avery could not be parsed – is it empty?
GURPS Special Ops (Steve Jolly)
- First attempt at cartography (6/28/18)
gurps_20180628/Patrick_Burroughs could not be parsed – is it empty?
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
- New Kickstarter: Hall of Judgement (6/25/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Nordlondic Bull (Guest Post by Kalzazz) (6/28/18)
- GURPSDay Summary June 22, 2018 – June 28, 2018 (6/28/18)
- GameHole Con Reward level goes live at 10am (6/26/18)
- Monday Update: Hall of Judgment Week 1 (6/25/18)
- Hall of Judgment Update 5: Write, Write, Baby (6/23/18)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.19 (6/25/18) – Nineteenth episode of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. The crew travel to Mora, carrying Lord Mika to the long overdue Holiday Gala, where they encounter an old friend and begin the trial of Adric Mason…
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
gurps_20180628/HansChristian_Vortisch could not be parsed – is it empty?
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Transformative Tech: Augmentation (6/24/18)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.20 (6/27/18) – Making plans for the 20th session of our ongoing game. Mostly stream of consciousness stuff that will ultimately become an outline. No stats abused, but references to some rule mechanics from Action are present.
- Recap and Game Notes: Traveller, 4.19 (6/25/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 6/23/18 which kicked off adventure 4. References made (and pimping out) to GURPS Traveller: Humaniti (3E), Pyramid 3-103 and the utterly fantastic Spaceships Malfunction article.
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Fantastic (Dungeon) Grappling playtest in Felltower (6/29/18)
- GURPS DF Session 105, Felltower 77 – For Want of Dispel Magic (6/25/18)
- Speeding up town logistics in Felltower (6/24/18)
- Spending points on Allies (6/23/18)
- Party Size Penalties for share-taking NPCs in Felltower (6/22/18)
Dungeons on Automatic (Kyle Norton)
- 5 Player Group: The Dark Shrine of Ruin Part 3: Bugbear fight (6/28/18)
- New announcements (6/27/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
- Mystic Powers Part 3 – Choosing Abilities (6/27/18)
- Dark Vision, Infravision, and Night Vision (6/23/18)
- Mystic Powers Index (6/22/18)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monster: Lemure (6/28/18)
- Sci-Fi Worldbuilding: Foronese Colonies (6/27/18)
- Sorcery: Ice Spells II (6/26/18)
- Treasure: Boots (6/25/18)
- Treasure: Folding Boat (6/24/18)
- Monster: Destrachan (6/23/18)
- Monster: Derro (6/22/18)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Return of the Blue Baron (6/27/18)