We’re closing in on 400% for the Hall of Judgment Kickstarter. The list of “what’s in it” gets more and more interesting, even to me, and I’m writing it. 18-20 pages about Isfjall, a nearly system-neutral “town” suitable for plunking down into any game. Thirteen new pre-gens. Likely two dozen new or variant monsters. Wilderness travel and survival rules. Plus the adventure itself, which also features three mini-dungeons (if you can find ’em) plus the main adventure track. All explorable in sandbox-style play with the six or so old maps (available in 32×40″ JPGs with separate 1-yard hex and 5′ square overlays. I have a rather extensive library of art from my other projects that I can bring to bear on this one. Good stuff.
Why “Monster” GURPSDay summary? That’s what I’m doing right now. Layout out monsters for Hall of Judgement.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Lair of the Chaotic GM (ChaoticGM)
- Into the breach! (7/05/18)
DF Whiterock (dripton)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
- Designing the Vasota Species (7/05/18)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Deceleration Trauma is Not Your Friend (7/01/18)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- Monster GURPSDay Summary June 22, 2018 – June 28, 2018 (7/05/18)
- Hall of Judgment: Sample Pre-gen and Monster layout (7/03/18)
- Hall of Judgment hits $10,000; Print and Ship Commentary (7/01/18)
UbiquitousRat.net (Che Webster)
- GURPS: Dungeon Fantasy Again (6/29/18)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.21 – Ine Givar Terrorist (7/06/18) – Stating out my generic Ine Givar terrorist at 150 points for the upcoming 21st session. Uses Bio-Tech and Ultra-Tech.
- Game Prep: Traveller, 4.21 (7/04/18) – Making plans for the 21st session of our ongoing game. Mostly stream of consciousness stuff that will ultimately become an outline. No stats abused, but references to some rule mechanics from Action are present.
- Recap and Game Notes: Traveller, 4.20 (7/01/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 6/30/18 which continued adventure 4. Too much of this post is me reflecting on the negatives of this session as I consider it a failure.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Additional Rogue Talents [GURPS 4e] (6/29/18)
T Bone’s GURPS Diner (T Bone)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Transformative Tech: Genetic Engineering (7/01/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Monster: Pit Fiend (7/05/18)
- Monster: Ice Devil (Gelugon) (7/04/18)
- Monster: Horned Devil (Cornugon) (7/03/18)
- Monster: Hellcat (Bezekira) (7/02/18)
- Monster: Erinyes (7/01/18)
- Monster: Barbed Devil (Hamatula) (6/30/18)
- Monster: Bone Devil (Osyluth) (6/29/18)
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
- Mystic Powers Part 4 – Choosing Abilities Continued (7/03/18)
- Four W’s (and an H) on Gaming Rewards (7/01/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Pyramid 116: Locations (6/29/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Sundered Lands 47 (7/05/18) – The Guardians finish off the mutated crocodile though Seeker is mauled by its death throes and shows signs of being infected again. The group heads into the sea cave of Kraken’s Cove and find some degenerate pirates to battle. The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Brief reflections on levels for our AD&D game (7/06/18)
- Brother Ike’s upgrade (7/02/18)
- What next in Gamma Terra? (6/30/18)
- Fantastic (Dungeon) Grappling playtest in Felltower (6/29/18)
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.20 (7/01/18) – Twentieth episode of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. On Mora, the GM thoroughly botches his intended adventure. Luckily, the PCs still manage to accomplish and learn some stuffs…
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Psi-Wars Propulsion Technology (6/29/18)