The Hall of Judgment Kickstarter ended on July 14th, having hit 525 backers and very nearly $16,000 in funds. This is fully 1/3 of the backers of the original DFRPG, which means by any metric the project was a financial success. I am moving steadily ahead with finishing up the draft, as well as working on surveys, print-and-ship, and other important details to get the PDF (August) and physical copies (late Sept) to backers.
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: Traveller, Season 5 (7/18/18) – Musing about how to do an “in-game retcon” for the end of season 4 involving the “protomoss” (aka the protomolecule from ‘The Expanse’) which is how I’m sort of planning on kicking off season 5 whenever that happens.
- Traveller: Porozlo Vice (7/16/18) – Musing about a possible new Traveller campaign in my F2F group (instead of the Fantasy Grounds one that just ended.)
- Recap and Game Notes: Traveller, 4.22 (7/15/18) – Musing about the GURPS: Traveller game I ran on 7/14/18 which ended adventure 4. Just me, musing about what I did, what I screwed up, and what I should have done.
Olympus RPG Group (The Olympus RPG Group)
- GURPS: Traveller, “The New Deal” Session 4.22 (7/15/18) – Twenty-second episode and season finale of the fourth “season” for our ongoing GURPS: Traveller campaign. On Mora, the crew must survive the Holiday List Gala where strange things are revealed…
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Transformative Tech: Production (7/15/18)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- What use is Sex Appeal in a dungeon? (7/20/18)
- What spells do DF wizards need in Felltower? (7/15/18)
- Kickstarter Ending Soon: Hall of Judgment for DFRPG (7/14/18)
- What spells do DF wizards need? (7/13/18)
GURPS Mega Dungeon (John Morrison)
- Binding PDF’s – Adding the cover (7/16/18)
- Printing and Binding your pdf (7/16/18)
- Creating your own books (7/13/18)
Shane Plays (Shane Stacks)
The Gaming Musings of a Mad GM (Ken DeLyzer)
gurps_20180719/HansChristian_Vortisch could not be parsed – is it empty?
3d6 and Go! (Nathanael Farley)
- NecroBurn: the necro-psi hacker (7/13/18)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPSDay Summary July 13, 2018 – July 19, 2018 (7/19/18)
- Hall of Judgment: Printing and Shipping Update (7/17/18)
- Hall of Judgment: Boom! And that’s a wrap! (7/15/18)
- Last 13 hours for Hall of Judgment (7/14/18)
- Hall of Judgment: Last 48 Hours! Time for the Big Push! (7/13/18)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
Northport (Denis McCarthy)
- Beneath the Fallen Tower now in print (7/17/18)
DF Whiterock (dripton)
- What Counts as an Attack for Purposes of Wrecking Invisibility in DFRPG? (7/15/18)
- DF Whiterock Session 12: Bugbears? (7/14/18)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Sausage Golems [GURPS 4e] (7/20/18)
- Ten hours to go on the Hall of Judgment Kickstarter. (7/14/18)
Lair of the Chaotic GM (ChaoticGM)
- Session 1 impressions and campaign plans (7/19/18) – Wherein the Chaotic GM offers some commentary of the previous session and lays out plans for the future.
- Hidden Suns Session 1: Risk and Reward (7/17/18)
- Home is where the town is (7/15/18) – Every Dungeon Fantasy game needs a Town, and the Hidden Suns campaign is no different.
- Some stats (7/13/18) – Wherein the chaotic GM describes some of his house rules for the Hidden Suns campaign, namely for attributes and skills.
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
- Mystical Powers Part 5 – Stat Block for Abilities (7/19/18)
- What Are Dungeon Fantasy Monster Classes? (7/16/18)
- Monstrous Senses (7/13/18)
Daydreams of a Dragon (Dragondog)
gurps_20180719/Merlin_Avery could not be parsed – is it empty?
Dr. Kromm’s GURPS Livejournal (“Sean “”Dr. Kromm”” Punch”)
- Another week in the life of GURPS (7/13/18)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- Carpe Blogiem: Author, Patreon, and Blog Highlights – May 2018 to June 2018 (7/19/18)
- GURPS101: Deconstructing Damage Resistance (7/17/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – C-Team – Session 12 (7/16/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 5 (7/16/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 4 (7/16/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 3 (7/16/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 2 (7/16/18)
- Dungeon Fantasy Aersalus – B-Team – Session 1 (7/16/18)
gurps_20180719/Patrick_Burroughs could not be parsed – is it empty?
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells VII (7/19/18)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells VI (7/18/18)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells V (7/17/18)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells IV (7/16/18)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells III (7/15/18)
- Sorcery: Artillery Spells II (7/14/18)
- Sci-Fi Worldbuilding: Ofrian Sphere (7/13/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
- Mythical Orichalcum in GURPS (7/15/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)