Welcome to the second year of GURPSDay, and here’s the final pull for you guys.
We’re currently drawing content from 85 blogs, having picked up Matt Riggsby’s Tetsujin no Lllama. Only 15 more to go until we’re pulling from 100! But we’ll need your help.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all 35 posts as of 835pm CST.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 102 (4/27/17) – The Grey Company continue their exploration of the Vault of Elders and eventually find what they are looking for! Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.
- Sundered Lands 27 (4/21/17) – Sea Harpies are fought, spells are cast, inconvenient terrain is bandied about and then something goes BOOM! The newest adventures in the Sundered Lands of Palladium, our GURPS: Palladium Fantasy campaign.
Testsujin no Llama (Matt Riggsby)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
- GURPS101: Just Stopped Off for a Pint (4/25/17)
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Slaying Enchantment Cost (4/27/17)
- GURPS Lite in the Classroom, Session #3 (4/26/17)
- More AD&D? (4/25/17)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
- GURPS Hexworld Challenge (with extra bonus Hite action!) (4/27/17)
- GURPS Day Summary Apr 21 – Apr 27, 2017 (4/27/17)
- Less-Technical Grappling (GURPS) (4/26/17) – Some good comments on the SJG forums about modifying grappling rules nudged me to write down a few alternate rules concepts that have been percolating for a while, in the name of speed-of-play.
- Gaming Ballistic Update – Apr 22 2017 (4/22/17)
- Steve Jackson Games – Interviews on The Firing Squad (4/21/17)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Sorcery: Necromantic Spells V (4/27/17)
- Sorcery: Body Control Spells (4/26/17)
- Sorcery: Body Size Changes (4/25/17)
- Monsters/NPCs: Ogres (4/24/17)
- Racial Templates: Ogres (4/23/17)
- Sorcery: Dream Spells (4/22/17)
- Sorcery: Communication and Empathy Spells V (4/21/17)
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Prince Jean [600 pt] [GURPS 4e] (4/26/17)
- “So, hey, Moe: convert GURPS Black Ops character templates into 4E!” [UPDATED] (4/21/17)
The Lands of Nandeme (Charles Saeger)
- Quick House Rule (4/27/17)
- Game log 9 April 2017: A start (4/25/17)
- Adapting folktales for gaming (4/22/17)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
- Stellar Dynamics PGD-1 LAMP (4/27/17) – In today’s post I give you a plasma bazooka and show you how to stat up disposable, one shot energy weapons.
Concrete Lunch Gaming (Bob Loftin)
Dice and Lives (Joel Sammallahti)
- Sleepless Nights Session Two: The Landless Lord (4/26/17) – “Dracula is the name brand vampire. If you’re watching a vampire movie and it isn’t a Dracula then, son, you need to step up your game.” -Zack Parsons
World of Domibia (Canology)
- Domibian Races: #8 Idshus (4/25/17)
- Domibian Races: #7 ZHEE! (4/24/17)
- Domibian Races: #6 Zarugiza (4/23/17)
- Domibian Races: #5 Vormade (4/22/17)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Bonus Post: Tactics of the Imperial Navy (4/27/17)