The Hall of Judgment Kickstarter ended, and even though it will be a few days before the final PDF is approved by SJG, all the art is in, and we’re down to just the last bits of error checking. Why the delay? Well, it takes time to get things right . . . plus darn near the entire SJG staff is at some corporate function. GenCon, I believe?
Welcome to GURPSDay 2018, and its fifth year – GURPSDay started in February 2013, a year after I started Gaming Ballistic.
We still need your help. And if you just started a GURPS blog – and I know that some of you have – email me and get on the list! With the advent of the Dungeon Fantasy RPG, Powered by GURPS, there’s even more reason to write.
How? Two action items: post more, recruit more. It’s really that simple. More posters is more posts, and more interest in GURPS.
Below you can find the blog activity for the last week. There’s a whole lotta awesome GURPS going on. Read all the posts.
Not every blog posts about GURPS every week, but some are ridiculously prolific! The list is randomized, so different bloggers will be highlighted at the top of the post each week.
MoeLane.com (Moe Lane)
- Ponos [40pt] [GURPS 4e] (8/03/18)
Ravens N’ Pennies (Christopher R. Rice)
Bat in the Attic (Rob Conley)
Frak Frel and Other F Words (Rigil Kent)
- Game Prep: The Aadkashli Cartel (7/27/18) – Creating the Aadkashli Cartel, an organization heavily based on the historical Medellín Cartel of the 1980s. Using the GURPS: Boardroom & Curia organization format.
Dungeon Fantastic (Peter Dell’Orto)
- Review: GURPS Fantasy-Tech 2: Weapons of Fantasy (8/03/18)
- Which gate, narrowed down (8/02/18)
- Gate spell scrolls in Felltower (7/30/18)
- Staff-Armed Swashuckler in Felltower (7/29/18)
- Random Links & Thoughts 7/28 (7/29/18)
- DFRPG down to ~100 copies (7/28/18)
- No Pyramid, now what? (7/27/18)
RogerBW’s Blog (Roger Bell-West)
Gaming Ballistic (Douglas Cole)
n-Body Politics (kreios)
- Transformative Tech: Robotics (7/29/18)
Above the Flatline (Timothy Ponce)
- Discorporating Blow (8/02/18)
- A Side View Takes Shape (7/31/18)
- Eschew Sleep (7/29/18)
- Veiled Perception (7/27/18)
Let’s GURPS (Pseudonym)
Improvised Radio Theatre – With Dice (RogerBW)
- Weird Oogly-Boogly in the Bigger Picture (8/01/18)
Mailanka’s Musings (Daniel Dover)
- Patreon Art Preview and Poll: The Eldoth (7/28/18)
GURB- The Generic Universal Roleplaying Blog (The_RyujinLP)
Octopus Carnival (Ubiratan Pires Alberton)
Sharrukin’s Palace (Jon F. Zeigler)
Generic Universal Eggplant (Enraged Eggplant)
- Alchemy: Iron Rings (8/02/18)
- Alchemy: Gold Rings (8/01/18)
- Alchemy: Copper Rings (7/31/18)
- Alchemy: Mercury Rings and Potions (7/30/18)
- Alchemy: Metallic Alchemy and Silver Rings (7/29/18)
- Monsters: Simians (7/28/18)
- Monster: Blue Dragon (7/27/18)
Lair of the Chaotic GM (ChaoticGM)
- Hidden Suns Session 2: Rough Sailing (8/02/18)
Dark Paths and Wandered Roads (Jason Woollard)
- Grand Duchy 116 (8/02/18) – The Grey Company continues planning and assembles their gear for another trek across the valley. Summary of the latest play session of The Grand Duchy of Adventure, our GURPS: Mystara campaign.