FnordCon 2 is looking for folks to run and play RPGs. 14 tables, three days, in Austin TX. Gaming Ballistic will be there; so will Sean Punch. Come by!
This is a repost of the Daily Illuminator. I’d like to point out that RPGs are listed first in the title, and that there are 14 tables for RPGs. That’s more than Car Wars and Munchkin combined. So if you were worried that FnordCon is really MunchkinCon, well, if it were, they’d have called it that.
I’ll be there. So will Sean Punch, who is great fun. I’ll be on two panels: one on GURPS/DFRPG, the other on TFT.
So sign up, and sign up to game. Sign up to RUN a game. I’ll give digital materials, from pre-gen characters from Hall of Judgment to any of the adventures I publish, to anyone that wants to run games at the Con. Let me know you’ve signed up, what games you want to run, and the time slots, and I’ll email you the adventures and map packs if they exist.
I have semi-final table assignments for FnordCon: 14 tables for RPGs, four for Car Wars, six for Munchkin. Times a weekend’s worth of game slots . . . equals a lot of games. And that’s not even taking the open gaming room into account. Or the Ogre room, whose tables will move around depending on the scenario.
There is still time to sign up, and we’d love to have you. Actually, right now would be a great time to register, because I’m about to send out the “want to run games and earn swag?” letter to everyone on the mailing list.
What have we got for you?
– A weekend of games in a nice hotel.
– Our staff will be accessible, running games and answering questions.
– A big game library, and people to teach you both the new things and the classics.
– Also meet our guest(s) – starting with GoH John Kovalic. Also: Sean Punch! Drew Metzger! Andrew Hackard! David Blanchard of GPI! Ross Thompson of The Op!
– See (and help playtest) games and adventures that have not been released, and in some cases have not been announced.